Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cooper tyres on Adventra.

LX8Adventra!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Adelaide
will 225/75R16 cooper stt's fit an adventra? iv see them on fords rtv ute. would be an awesome package on the Adventra with the lift. :rockon:

Attachments

• 8_main.jpg
    8_main.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3,025

relaxed_diplomacy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Adventra
They would probably be a close call with the bottom of the front coil mount, maybe other places as well. Even if there's a problem though it shouldn't be anything that can't be sorted if you really want to.

gilign

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra Jacked up 2 inch plus on 225/60/17
will 225/75R16 cooper stt's fit an adventra? iv see them on fords rtv ute. would be an awesome package on the Adventra with the lift. :rockon:
not sure if you are still interested but

I would say no. they will scrub out at the least.i have the bigger springs fitted and now have 40mm between the front tyre and the lowest part of strut tower but i think 225/70/16 will be the best as long as the Overall Diameter:721.36 mm doesn't scrub out...(at the bottom front bumper/wheel arch) standard are 225/55R17 Overall Diameter: 26.74 in 679.19 mm so this is 21.085mm above were the top of the tyre is. not sure what the measurement prior to spring lift but it will be close unless you have them too..
with big springs there is 55mm between the front of the front tyre and the wheel arch.(this area seems to be the first problem i see when turning with biggr tyres)
the one you mention are Overall Diameter: 29.28 in 743.71 mm making them 32.26mm above were the top of the tyre is. and also only leaving 20mm of room for the tyre to turn lock to lock from the bottom front bumper/wheel arch.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...06/145497-vz-sv6-adventra-off-road-tyres.html

LX8Adventra!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Adelaide
Thanks for the advice Gilign it's still standard ATM but I'm still looking at bigger tyres the low profile tyres are rubbish of road. The problem iv had with tyre dealers is they won't touch the car if they tyres I choose arnt legal, but hey nothing's legal these days.