Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cop Flashed Me With Their Headlights?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
a cop high beam flashed me the other day from behind, i pulled up and they just kept driving. i was like wtf.

Thats a 'move out the way, my pizza's ready' high beam.
Much different to the 'something wrong with your car' high beam.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah ive driven home from work along Burwood HWY and have one of their cars come screaming up behind me and just flash the highbeams instead of flashing their lights, I quickly realised it was to get me to move over. Either pizza was ready or they didnt want the sirens going to surprise someone.

Lost_Pete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Wagon
how fast were you going? usually they flash you if you are goin a lil bit over the limit and cant be farked turning around

I had a Police HWP car following me along a 50km/h zone, when a car doing probably 65 to 70km/h come towards us. The Police car flashed his lights at the other car but didn't turn around.

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
I had a Police HWP car following me along a 50km/h zone, when a car doing probably 65 to 70km/h come towards us. The Police car flashed his lights at the other car but didn't turn around.

probly wasnt a p plater :lock:

chrisdoesitbetter

| → ³8°º™ ← |
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8L
they usually flash you to tell you something or scare you and make you drive normally. they usually like to pick on p platers alot with stuff like this. i got a mate who is a freshie cop and he says that when hes in the squad cars whenever they see a p plater they like to follow them for a bit to see how they react. i once had this lame ass cop watch me leave the pizza hut car park folowed me for 2 kms then pull me over. he used this lame excuse that he was pulling over all white commodores in the area. i had the pizzas on the front seat next to me and i wound the window down and he stuck his head in and sniffed "mmmmm that smells like pizza!" what a &*^&% PIG

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
^^^ Yeah... as everyone is saying I think it was about your lights...

When I had my VX... i was driving along with my headlights and foglights on *flame suit on* and got flashed by a cop car coming the other way... I flashed them back... he was not amused... :p

i drive around with my "driving/fog lights on" all the time, at night and sometimes during the day, coppers dont give a rats, i pass heaps of them, and the coppers in the ss and sv6 patrol cars use them too so blah

just so you know my foggies beam is adjusted to the max on the down wards position the be considerate to other drivers