Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cop Flashed Me With Their Headlights?

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Hey guys, last night when i was driving to work last night , i was driving On Jell Road when suddenly a cop car just flashes me with their headlights , I'm just wonder why they flashed me , its 1st time this has happen, i did installed new lights earlier in the week but i doubt it was because of that, the cop car just flashed me and just drive off?

Thanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
youll prolly find he was saying dip your lights
if you installed new lights they may be facing upwards to much and bllinding other drivers

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
youll prolly find he was saying dip your lights
if you installed new lights they may be facing upwards to much and bllinding other drivers
just very strange that's the 1st time its happen after changing globes for my car, i was worried about getting defect since one my h7 globes was blown and now my lights are 2 bright i can't win :bang:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
As above, he was warning you about something. (they also sometimes just flash the red and blues once or twice to get your attention)

I had this happen once when i had a headlight out. as much better than a defect.

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
As above, he was warning you about something. (they also sometimes just flash the red and blues once or twice to get your attention)

I had this happen once when i had a headlight out. as much better than a defect.
its was only once for like 2 seconds

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
its was only once for like 2 seconds

Either way, they were still trying to get your attention.

Do you have a manual for your car? Check the heights of the lights like daron suggested. If thats not the problem, its the globes, and you'll have to get stock ones.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
just adjust ya lights down a bit
out of ppls eyes youll be fine unless you changed them to superdopper biright then your just dumb

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Yeah... as everyone is saying I think it was about your lights...

When I had my VX... i was driving along with my headlights and foglights on *flame suit on* and got flashed by a cop car coming the other way... I flashed them back... he was not amused... :p

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
^^^ Yeah... as everyone is saying I think it was about your lights...

When I had my VX... i was driving along with my headlights and foglights on *flame suit on* and got flashed by a cop car coming the other way... I flashed them back... he was not amused... :p

dont worry its safe to talk about "driving lights" now.

my mate was driving behind a cop with them on and got flashed by some random coming the other way.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Hey guys, last night when i was driving to work last night , i was driving On Jell Road when suddenly a cop car just flashes me with their headlights , I'm just wonder why they flashed me , its 1st time this has happen, i did installed new lights earlier in the week but i doubt it was because of that, the cop car just flashed me and just drive off?

Thanks

the newer cop cars have the flash headlights, perhaps he was going over a bump, and what you thought was a headlight flash was his lights simply rising with the car? i know this happens to me often on the high quality qld roads.