Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cops on horses

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
yesterday i was driving around the city and as i went 2 turn left onto rundle street (in a left turn only lane) 2 cops on horses walked past, i wanted 2 go straight ahead so i wouldnt have 2 follow them but i couldnt coz the other lanes were taken, so i had 2 follow these cops all the way down until i got 2 the u-park coz they were taking up the whole road, and even worse they were going slower than my gear 1 can take me.

also the horses were huge and white

anyone had a similar experience?

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH commodore SL wagon 253
nothing to do with horses but your 2 days older than me... on the horses thing they are the coolest and they have some stupid dude that couldnt get his licence so they put him up on his "high horse" so to speak... i got yelled at by a horse cop once and he didnt get down so it was like he was on a throne or something... ever since then i havent liked them. im sure they are great guys and girls though

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Reminds me of one time when I went around a corner sideways and some cops on horses were on the other side of the next intersection heading away from me, they heard the screechy and turned around to get me and the light was red! Im thinking, change green, change green. It changed and I went thru b4 they got to me. Hahaha

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
yeh problem with that is they can still get your numberplate

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
yobbo88 said:
nothing to do with horses but your 2 days older than me... on the horses thing they are the coolest and they have some stupid dude that couldnt get his licence so they put him up on his "high horse" so to speak... i got yelled at by a horse cop once and he didnt get down so it was like he was on a throne or something... ever since then i havent liked them. im sure they are great guys and girls though

haha im older than u... :p

it just seems strange that cops go around on horses, like they dont really have a chance of catching a car, unless theres stoplights in their favour

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
VKStevo said:
yeh problem with that is they can still get your numberplate

Yeah, but they obviously didnt because I never copped a fine in the mail or anything.:yeah:

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
VKStevo said:
haha im older than u... :p

it just seems strange that cops go around on horses, like they dont really have a chance of catching a car, unless theres stoplights in their favour

yea and horses dont have sirens so they cant run red lights lol

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
seen em bail up a few cars cruisin rundle street though, same with the bike cops, they dont miss loud exhausts as they arent cruisin in squad cars with teh windows up... ive never had a problem with em though, the greys are great horses and the few mounted cadre i have met have been pretty down to earth.

tunnafun

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV enhanced 5.0 VS UTE
Something that really pisses me off!!:bang: people who own dogs are meant to clean up after the dog has crapped somewhere!:thumbsup: When I approached 2 pigs on pet food, and told them it would be nice if they cleaned the mess on the road out the front of my house.. I was told what mess I didnt see any.. I told them its not like my car makes a mess like that and im not cleaning it.. However the next door neighbour went and cleaned it up so they could put it on thier garden