Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Corey's VX Clubsport R8. Manual, coulsons, sunroof, 20's

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
nah but theres enough hsv logos inside the car so i think i can live without it haha. although i did consider sticking it onto the cupholder :p
the OTR isnt on atm, that was only for test fitment. getting installed tomorrow when it gets tuned.

Don't try and take the build number badge off the toolkit, it will not come off cleanly - this is a security feature.

Just for interest sake where did you get the Calais cupholder?

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
+1 on where. I've been searching for months and nothing :( I would like to hold my cups somewhere than between the mrs legs. Don't feel very safe haha

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
I got mine from justcommodores spares in SA. I'd been ringing every week for a while and one finally came up haha. Yeah I really want the pentagons but can't justify swapping my mint genuine supers for them. Rears are genuine but fronts are fakes and 1 rear is rashed almost all the way round :(

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
Then tell him you want cash your way as well and go find 2 genuine with the extra cash and get other fixed up :)

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
Well supersports sold.. but! Just picked myself up a brand new set of pentagons. Still wrapped in plastic in the boxes. Can't wait to bang them on! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358241653.995696.jpg