Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Corny4's VH SL/X Soon to be 304and T5 =D

CORNY4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 304 EFI T5
New parts arived today. It's like Christmas all over again!!
DSC_0793.jpg

CORNY4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 304 EFI T5
Picked that momo and a boss kit up for 30 bucks haha. Dunno if I'll put it in the vh though

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Theres some good scores to be had at pres, i'm watching trademe very closely at pres lol

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
Can't get it wired up till January. Would love to have a go myself but wouldn't have a clue where to start! So while I wait, i've pulled the fuel tank out to give it a lick of paint and have my eye on a 355 Holden efi 355 stroker engine | Trade Me very very keen. So if I can pick it up for the reserve ($4500) She'll be all mine. Fingers crossed! But if I go down that track, I'll need a new clutch, Diff head, And a better intake. So dunno if it's worth doing at the moment... But we'll see.

hey mate nice build,check my thread i have wiring instructions on there(though my car was already injected still very similar give it a shot!)

CORNY4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 304 EFI T5
Cheers mate, I might actually give it a go. I still have to split the drive shafts and put the tank in. So I'll have a look.