Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cost of repair front Bumper VX SS.

VN SII

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive SII - 91' - VX Executive SII - 02'
2439emg_20.jpeg2439emg_20.jpeg
The Cracks/Splits in the front Bumper. Anyone know what it'd cost to get that repaired or if I should even bother? Can't get any other pics it's of a Bodykit I want to buy. My Car sits on 18's with Large Tyres so sits fairly high off the ground as it's not lowered, so I'm just thinking it'd be a fairly obvious bit of damage.

SvDexter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6
I wouldn't even bother, Just go to the wreckers and find a new front. Probably work out cheaper and a lot less hassle.

VN SII

Reaction score
Members Ride
Fair call, wish it was that easy. The wreckers around here are complete crap. The whole set is $400 including the fogs and Black Headlights so I may aswell go for it I tihnk.

SvDexter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6
Wish I still had my old kit, Could of sold you that haha.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
ive got a plastic repair guy that can stitch most anything back together. usually charges me like 80 bucks for the messed up ones. holden has these bars for new still for $295 (at least thats our price). sucks your not close to me ive got a mint one sitting in the back yard...

got better pics of the splits?

CONROD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER 6.0l 6 Sp
Check out HOLMART website,brand new front VX SS front bar-$299 or do as hi-ryder suggests! makes sense get a price off Holden before out laying money to wreckers,sometimes its cheaper to get new than get second hand

VN SII

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Kits a good 9 hour Drive away, I had to drive 10 hours to get my Rims. I don't mind driving for a good deal, haha. So where would I go about finding someone who could repair plastic? Would it only be done in larger cities or the smaller scale cities and such have them too?

CONROD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER 6.0l 6 Sp
As stupid as it sounds look under plastic welding or who ever in your area repairs bloody wheely bins.

VN SII

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ended up buying the kit, and it's not cracked at all on the front. Just bad scuffs so it's all good. Not visible once on the Car. but one of the lines on the back has cracked/split. Right under the Tailight (Drivers side) Looks like it's not aligned properly but it's snapped ><. going to check out the plastic wleding as suggested and get it fixed though. Thanks for the info.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR