Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Could i do something with these????

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I saw an add on Gumtree, for sale are 2 x K&N Pod filters, hardly used, the guy only wants $50 for the pair. Could i put them to any use?? Would it make much more of an induction noise using 2 filters comared to using just one?? is V6 also by the way.....-:thumbsup:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Sorry but your post sounds like its from "The Castle" lol.

Where do you plan on putting the second one? A second one would be no benefit and if anything would quieten induction noise down as there is big area to get the air in.

Personelly Pod filters are a waste of time, get a good OTR CAI and be done with it.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
HAHA the castle, yeah i already got an OTR CAI, from a VS, and i know a lot of people are genreally against the use of pods.. I just thought 50 bucks for both was a bargain, and if worth wile i would have got them..I thought with the second one i could have just brought, or made most likely, are 1 into 2 peice neck, then same out the other side..but yeah probably not enough room anyway...sucks cause you dont always see many bargains in your home area so that dont require to be posted