Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coulson VS GTS seats - which is nicer?

twr7cx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not a Commodore
I'm looking to purchase some new seats, they're not actually going into a Commodore, but since they're Commodore seats, I thought this would be the best place to ask (can't find any here in Tassie so will have to order them from the mainland without having sat in either), which is a nicer seat to be sitting it - the VT Coulsons or the GTS seats? I really like them both, but the Coulsons do look more comfortable.

Holden_Commodore_VT_Coulson_3.jpg

VS

gts_black_2.jpg

O, and if anyone knows of any other places to get them from that would be good too (so that I can check the price I'm being quoted is in the right range).

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I think you can only buy them second hand. I have been told by Holden parts that to buy HSV parts you need to supply details of your car, like the VIN.

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
buy them from NVU. the Coulson look a more comfortable seat than the current VE HSV seats. but having not sat in either im just making assumptions purely on the photos. plus the coulsons look better imo.

twr7cx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not a Commodore
buy them from NVU. the Coulson look a more comfortable seat than the current VE HSV seats. but having not sat in either im just making assumptions purely on the photos. plus the coulsons look better imo.

I agree on both points. The Coulsons are also an extra grand.

adzy_5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubby R8
in my opinion the coulsens are the most comfy seats holden has made and the look the goods too

dunno85

life's a garden dig it
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss 6L 6speed
im loving the new ve gts seats i wana buy a set myself but i wouldnt complain if i had the coulsons. i seen both seats on ebay coulsons were $2500 ve gts were $2900 both buy it now i think