Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So trump is to blame for a police officer killing a black thug causing left wing protestes.... Okay I understand now....

Not the original death that started the protests but anything subsequent I'd say Yes. Because Trump refused to condemn the police violence against the black community he is in effect condoning it. HE did nothing to quell the protesters/riots except send in more cops and federal agents who went around snatching people off the street in unmarked cars and not clearly identifying themselves as law enforcement. The Senate subsequently passed a law forcing all law enforcement to clearly identify themselves under those circumstances!

Trump only called for calm once in his Presidential term and that is after the Capital Riots when he was in the process of been impeached a 2nd time. Hollow words at that stage.

Doing nothing says just as much as doing something. Trump however likes to divide and conquer and by stoking the fires of the BLM protests he's pitting black Americans/minorities against white Americans and his main support base.

Of course Shane you need to open both eyes to see past the right wing conspiracy crap.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Democrats are their own worst enemy, far right aren't far behind either. If just two major tv news networks started to report unbiased news about 'murican affairs, democrats may well go into full meltdown because their utter bullshit will be identical to, or markedly worse than anything that Trump/republicans did.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
It amazes how the US has survived all these years with just the two parties.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Not the original death that started the protests but anything subsequent I'd say Yes. Because Trump refused to condemn the police violence against the black community he is in effect condoning it. HE did nothing to quell the protesters/riots except send in more cops and federal agents who went around snatching people off the street in unmarked cars and not clearly identifying themselves as law enforcement. The Senate subsequently passed a law forcing all law enforcement to clearly identify themselves under those circumstances!

Trump only called for calm once in his Presidential term and that is after the Capital Riots when he was in the process of been impeached a 2nd time. Hollow words at that stage.

Doing nothing says just as much as doing something. Trump however likes to divide and conquer and by stoking the fires of the BLM protests he's pitting black Americans/minorities against white Americans and his main support base.

Of course Shane you need to open both eyes to see past the right wing conspiracy crap.

I take that into account but there is no police violence against the black community it's against black, white, asian and hispanic people.
I find it wrong to single out black people like they're special.

This is identity politics and it helps no one.

And believe me I can see the argument on both the black and white side.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I take that into account but there is no police violence against the black community it's against black, white, asian and hispanic people.
I find it wrong to single out black people like they're special.

This is identity politics and it helps no one.

And believe me I can see the argument on both the black and white side.

Go find the statistics, blacks are over represented in police shooting and have been for years. The facts are all there but you might have to look a bit further than youtube.

Identity politics is divisive but until something is done about it nothing will change and Trump has done nothing but stoke that fire for 4 years.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
There is more than two parties.

That may be true but unless you are either a Republican or democrat your chances of winning the presidency are infinitesimal.

Money rules politics no ifs buts or maybes about it.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Still 2 sides

American-Civil-War-Battle.jpg

As for the "woke" crowd

I find all the bleeding hearts frustrating

If most of these people who were killed by the police were breaking into a house, or raping, or assaulting someone, and killed by the home owner or their victim, there wouldn't be any fanfare for them, apart from the fanfare for the home owner or their victim for protecting themselves

Look at the background of some of these deadshits, red, yellow, black or white, if your a deadshit committing a crime or resisting arrest I give no cares if you are injured or worse

But, because they were criminals, resisting arrest, and were killed while being taken into custody, they are somehow turned into martyrs for some cause

Then, the people who claim they are treated unjustly, riot, burn, bash and kill other people, in the name of their righteous and just cause, of supporting a dead criminals "untimely" end

If people weren't criminals and did what they were told we wouldn't have the problems we do today

Or biggest issues would be Bigfoot, and the age old rivalry of "manual vs automatic transmissions"

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Completely agree that criminals deserve what they get but there are plenty of cases of police brutality and shootings where people weren't resisting that you can't simply explain away. The case of the person killed by police who went into the wrong house with a no knock warrant and the cops getting off scot free is just one fine example.

Status
Not open for further replies.