Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I'd say sore looser is the best description

Its exactly this. He hates losing, he has finally said he prays for success to new administration, but can't even use Biden's name. Running away Wed morning for a fake and tiny military parade. Can't even shake the mans hand. Obamas welcomed Trumps in and sat down with him, real class shows.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Trump absolutely incited. He spent most of 2020 ensuring that the postal vote system would be brought into question, even though any patsy could see the beaurocracy in place was thick and balanced. He refused to denounce any extremist behaviour or sentiment, he encouraged divisions, he behaved like a school kid making fun of opponents and in general made a mockery of the responsibilities he had as a president for all Americans. He was only a president for his fans who would kill and die for him and basically ignored all else.

He abused his position to get people to believe absurdities and as the saying goes, absurdities lead to atrocities

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Hope Trump done an upperdecker in the white house toilet before he leaves, it would be the right thing to do

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Hope Trump done an upperdecker in the white house toilet before he leaves, it would be the right thing to do
Personally, and as my job involves fixing toilets, I find the suggestion that someone should take a dump in a toilet cistern is vulgar, disgusting and absolutely childish.

Last edited:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Personally, and as my job involves fixing toilets, I find the suggestion that someone should take a dump in a toilet cistern is vulgar, disgusting and absolutely childish.

Sums Trump up to a T

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Recently spotted.

4th Red Line (markers) of the OPLAN.

Screenshot_20210119-222131_Brave.jpg

Anyway, is US National Popcorn Day.

Will see how is going to develop.

I need to get some more beer, I am almost out.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Trump absolutely incited. He spent most of 2020 ensuring that the postal vote system would be brought into question, even though any patsy could see the beaurocracy in place was thick and balanced. He refused to denounce any extremist behaviour or sentiment, he encouraged divisions, he behaved like a school kid making fun of opponents and in general made a mockery of the responsibilities he had as a president for all Americans. He was only a president for his fans who would kill and die for him and basically ignored all else.

He abused his position to get people to believe absurdities and as the saying goes, absurdities lead to atrocities

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-01-12/report-says-fbi-warned-of-plans-for-the-assault

Check the date. ;)

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Status
Not open for further replies.