Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Personally, and as my job involves fixing toilets, I find the suggestion that someone should take a dump in a toilet cistern is vulgar, disgusting and absolutely childish.

It was a joke

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
It was a joke
Yeah well sorry but it didn't read or interpret as a joke to me at least.
Fortunately I have only encountered S**T in a cistern once in my career and that was in a Ladies toilet at an office building. :eek:

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Big whoop. He still spent 4 years breeding extremism and nationalism. This wasn't war, that's a joke. This was the beginnings of the very thing team America world police allegedly oppose... terrorism
Only the idiots went to the extreme, especially the left.
As for nationalism, its what murica badly needed. MAGA wasn't a bad thing, it was bringing back what many previous administrations gave away. Unfortunately, covid got in the way and as per typical retard lefty, they blindly followed the msm gods and saw the demotard "you're guilty if you don't agree with us", "OrAnGe MaN bAd" and voted against Trump. Murica will now be holding its breath for the next 4 years wondering what of Chynah.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I thought some interesting was going to happen, history in the making, some to say damn....! Turned out an another dumb inauguration with singing, poems and prayers, just like previous ones.

Another shîtty and boring show, as usual.

George Carlin at least he got some to show for...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
As for nationalism, its what murica badly needed. MAGA wasn't a bad thing, it was bringing back what many previous administrations gave away. Unfortunately, covid got in the way and as per typical retard lefty, they blindly followed the msm gods and saw the demotard "you're guilty if you don't agree with us", "OrAnGe MaN bAd" and voted against Trump. Murica will now be holding its breath for the next 4 years wondering what of Chynah.

WFT? it wasn't the left that stormed the Capital building.

Charlottesville wasn't the left either and then there was the BLM protests and riots when where the left and the right .

edit: I will add that both sides have been guilty of extremism but it was a Republican President who spent 4 years stoking the fire and separatism.

American has never been more partisan than it is today and the Biden administration has walked into a **** storm. Trump maybe out of the Whitehouse but that doesn't he and his supporters are finished stirring the pot.

Last edited:

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Big whoop. He still spent 4 years breeding extremism and nationalism. This wasn't war, that's a joke. This was the beginnings of the very thing team America world police allegedly oppose... terrorism

That's your opinion.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yeah well sorry but it didn't read or interpret as a joke to me at least.
Fortunately I have only encountered S**T in a cistern once in my career and that was in a Ladies toilet at an office building. :eek:

A plumber afraid of a little poo?
My mate cleans drains and I've been on jobs with him and you're opening the pipes that contain it......

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Dear President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.
Ted Nugent

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
WFT? it wasn't the left that stormed the Capital building.

Charlottesville wasn't the left either and then there was the BLM protests and riots when where the left and the right .

edit: I will add that both sides have been guilty of extremism but it was a Republican President who spent 4 years stoking the fire and separatism.

American has never been more partisan than it is today and the Biden administration has walked into a **** storm. Trump maybe out of the Whitehouse but that doesn't he and his supporters are finished stirring the pot.

Well Charlottesville was a right wing march that was going to be just peacefull until the left wing loonies turned up and decided that right wing groups can't have a peaceful march.
No I'm not condoning what both sides did.

Then there was two state Capitol buildings that got attacked by BLM and antifa protesters during the BLM protests.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

The problem is millions of Trump voters won't vote for Republicans again. So Trump has split a large chunk of republican voters off their voter base.
This will likely see Dems in power for a long time.
Here in the ACT we've had a labor government for over 20 years. Our policing is the worst in the country same with our hospitals and a bus system is a joke.

As the saying goes "be careful what you wish for"

Also Biden will likely well sorry Kamala will likely hold office for two terms. Trump likely would've too but the virus hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.