Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
A plumber afraid of a little poo?
My mate cleans drains and I've been on jobs with him and you're opening the pipes that contain it......

Cleared thousands of blocked sewer drains, so don't presume you know what I have and have not done.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Well Charlottesville was a right wing march that was going to be just peacefull until the left wing loonies turned up and decided that right wing groups can't have a peaceful march.
No I'm not condoning what both sides did.

Then there was two state Capitol buildings that got attacked by BLM and antifa protesters during the BLM protests.

Charlottesville was a test, the right wing was testing to see how far they could push and as it turns out, Trump gave them the green light and set the scene for the entire Trump term.

Lets see what happens now. I for see quiet for a bit but then I think Trump supporters will get up to mischief once thing settle and security around the country ramps down.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Charlottesville was a test, the right wing was testing to see how far they could push and as it turns out, Trump gave them the green light and set the scene for the entire Trump term.

Lets see what happens now. I for see quiet for a bit but then I think Trump supporters will get up to mischief once thing settle and security around the country ramps down.

Charlottesville was a test... Okay then what the **** was BLM?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Charlottesville was a test... Okay then what the **** was BLM?

Easy, a protest of a black man been beaten and killed by excessive police force (9 minutes of a cop with his knee in the back of the guys neck) that then turned into nationwide protests and riots when the left and the right decided riots were more appropriate. The whole BLM movement started with the death of a single black man at the hands of the cops.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Dear President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.
Ted Nugent

So much wrong in there but where to start.

Lets just say that Ted Nugent seems like a trustworthy and loyal guy.

In February 2016, Ted Nugent praised Trump's 2016 Republican Presidential Primary opponent Ted Cruz, stating "My dream would be if Ted Cruz became president tonight. I really admire Ted Cruz, on many levels." However Nugent later endorsed Donald Trump, and during the last week of the U.S. presidential election campaign performed at a number of Trump rallies in Michigan, including Trump's final campaign rally in Grand Rapids.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
So much wrong in there but where to start.

Lets just say that Ted Nugent seems like a trustworthy and loyal guy.
It's a very broad but not 100% factual statement. What's happening with Hunter Biden at the moment ? Democrats are innocent all of a sudden? The rug is already getting lumpy and it's only day 1!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
What's happening with Hunter Biden at the moment ? Democrats are innocent all of a sudden?

What's going on with Hunter Biden, is he on Joe Biden's white house staff, or anything related to running the country? Is he being impeached right now? Does he hawk cans of beans?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Easy, a protest of a black man been beaten and killed by excessive police force (9 minutes of a cop with his knee in the back of the guys neck) that then turned into nationwide protests and riots when the left and the right decided riots were more appropriate. The whole BLM movement started with the death of a single black man at the hands of the cops.

Nah BLM was some rotton thug resisting arrest then dying. Then to protest his death people somehow needed a new pair of Nike's.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/hunter-biden-under-federal-investigation-over-taxes.html

Billionaire's daughter versus a career politicians son.
Hmmmmmmmm......
Let the games begin!

Trump is also under federal investigation for his taxes.

and even if Hunter were proven guilty, what bearing does that have on Joe Biden's running of the country?
I look forward to press briefings where the presidents entourage isn't 100% nepotism

resisting arrest then dying.

You mean resisting arrest and being killed via strangulation by law enforcement.
Try looking at the other thousands of examples of inequality in US (or Australian) justice.

From May 2017 well before George Floyd.
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/04/us/black-lives-matter-updates-may-2017/index.html

Vs taking selfies with rioters.
ae29ce2225e11ea8f9b3065e55988dcc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.