Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Are we about to see a Coup d'etat in the US? With the open discussion of Trump supporters/advisors advocating the use of the US military/martial law to overturn the election results in states Trump lost we really are tittering on the edge of a coup.

Discuss...

This WILL be a provocative subject, if you have nothing better to contribute other than to insult other users please don't bother posting. If still do post forum rules will be applied/enforced. Consider this a friendly reminder.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
No I highly doubt that.
The US is in the middel of a cyber attack this is why Trump officials stopped briefings with the Harris team.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I can't see the military siding with Trump. The top brass have made their positions pretty clear in rebuking him and staying on the side of democratic process. Civil uprising? I think that's the more likely outcome but it wouldn't last long. As Jim Jeffries said they have these things called tanks

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Coup d'etat.

Question, on which side of the fence are you?

Can be interpretated as a Coup from either side. No sense in discussing if people see this as Red Vs Blue. On this period of time, is history in the making. Stay Tuned, enjoy the show.

A Coup, yes, a gradual and slow Coup.

Let Gen Wesley Clark tell you.

All I can say is, be careful for which side you are rooting for.

Conspiracy Theories are becoming Conspiracy Facts?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I can't see the military siding with Trump. The top brass have made their positions pretty clear in rebuking him and staying on the side of democratic process. Civil uprising? I think that's the more likely outcome but it wouldn't last long. As Jim Jeffries said they have these things called tanks

Jim Jeffries lol that guy who hates Muslims.
There's not going to be a civil uprising and if there was the army would have about as much chance of beating the Vietcong and taliban at once, all the while 80% of the DF would be with their civlian brothers.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I am yet to see any proof of mass voter fraud, I've seen reports of near 60 court cases that have failed including one to the Supreme court that was rejected even though Trump stacked the court with conservative Republican judges.

Mail in votes are not fraudulent just because Trumps says they are.

Even the majority leader of the Senate has recognized the new President Elect after the college vote.

No I highly doubt that.
The US is in the middel of a cyber attack this is why Trump officials stopped briefings with the Harris team.

I don't think that has any bearing on this discussion, and regardless, Trump thinks it was the Chinese. Clearly the Russkies have something on Trump if he is willing to ignore what his officials are saying and misdirect towards China again.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I think that as soon as Trump is tucked safely away in jail most of the heat will die down. Biden will be safe as long as he does what the top end of town want. I don't think the proud boys will have much chance of assassinating Biden unless his protection team let it happen. A few more wars here and there wont do him any harm.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I think that as soon as Trump is tucked safely away in jail most of the heat will die down. Biden will be safe as long as he does what the top end of town want. I don't think the proud boys will have much chance of assassinating Biden unless his protection team let it happen. A few more wars here and there wont do him any harm.

Biden will die from natrual causes soon.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Btw trump is not going to gaol. Bill Clinton F'ed little girls on a pedo Island and he's safe, so I think ol trumpy is fine.
It's not an offence to minimise your tax.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Mail in votes are not fraudulent just because Trumps says they are.

There is and a simple clue for starters. Boxes (thousands) of mailed in votes without envelopes and not a single fold crease on them. So how they got mailed? If there is no voter fraud, why so much pushback? If they were Kosher, why not let them investigate. If they were honest, there is nothing to fear, right?

Also, there is video evidence of some woman scanning more than 3 times the same ballots.

Believe what you want to believe, perception is reality. Me, I do not trust the news. I witness in Iraq faking a report. My dad was a reporter. He left the job (1963) because his OpEds were heavily redacted by the editor in chief. He always told me the news only serve their political agendas and the sponsors (ads). Who controls the news, controls the information flow and narrative.

Just give it some time, you will see.

I know, people think that Political Parties are like Fooball Teams. People become fanatics, they think their party can do no wrong. Me, I do not care, I do not marry political parties.

In the USA, around the 70s, started a slow merge of the Left with the Right. That is what we call NeoCons. This faction played both sides of the fence. Gave the illusion of choice, people slowly stop going to polls.

In the States, we are on a "Stand By" mode. Either outcome is not going to be pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.