Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coup d'etat in the US? aka Shanes conspiracy nut job thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Because Trump likes to brag and bring attention to himself. The smart ones do their deals and get on with it.....

The dumb ones brag online about the **** they get up to. Maybe there is a lesson in here for you.

And the pelicans listen. I've never heard Trump brag personally.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Oh bring that up.
Yea I did a crime and paid the price and I don't start a riot over it either..

But aside from my convictions have you got anything else to say?

Character.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Guess what, the door kicked trumpes ass on the way out of the white house.
The enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Guess what, the door kicked trumpes ass on the way out of the white house.
The enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Lol yea maybe it did... But it's going to snap Bidens dick off when the next republican gets in.
Trump is never going to be in office again but he still wants to be in politics.
He's actually worse for the Democratic party out of office. Biden knows this which is why he's too affraid to speak about Trump after his win.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I can see the republican states causing Biden hell just as the Dem states caused Trump hell. Pay back is a bitch.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Unity...... What a joke this guy is a clown.
Not one branch has been lowered to the other side its just expected they should capitulate to the left.
Only one outcome that attitude will become.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
.... As for Trump I can't recall anything evil he's done.
Trump simply put, is divisive human being. He get people to blame others for their lot in life, using buzzwords, popularise rants and meaningless statements (and while they fight, he pillages for profit).

The bit I really don’t get is how he had people believe universal health care is evil. His fan base, the ones that would benefit from UHC policies, seemed to lap it up. Guess it’s the illusion of the great ’merican dream...

And what does draining the swamp mean when he’s the biggest ‘gaiter there is... Aspects of early Hitler in Trumps behaviour.
.... Also he spent 4 years on reduced pay trying to bring jobs back to the US.
He continually plays golf at his resorts while the government foots the bill ($141M?) some of which is to close his resort to the public and to hire his buggies for his huge entourage... On this fact alone he’s been well compensated...

I’d also be completely unsurprised if he hasn’t had his cronies short selling just before he posts one of his stupid tweets where the market drops.

Meanwhile, he gives big business a huge tax break if they repatriated their o/s cash funds back into the USA. He said that would bring in $4T and create jobs but from what I’ve read it’s only $1T to date at huge cost in lost taxation (of which he probably benefited) and jobs weren’t as widespread as that amount would indicate (maybe lots of private jets purchased)...
I take it you're University educated so you don't understand what manufacturing jobs mean to the normies like me.
Got quite a few “normie“ friends and understand the need for jobs that menial labour provides and the importance of manufacturing to national security.

Having an eduction An education is a good thing by is not the be all and end all of life. It doesn’t mean one looses perspective with the common man, heck we are common and don’t have silver spoons up our arse. Unlike politicians, we know the price of milk or bread and I do understand more than you give me credit for.

I‘m now bored with Trump but can’t wait for the impeachment. Hope it succeeds so he’s completely and permanently out of the equation.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Trump simply put, is divisive human being. He get people to blame others for their lot in life, using buzzwords, popularise rants and meaningless statements (and while they fight, he pillages for profit).

The bit I really don’t get is how he had people believe universal health care is evil. His fan base, the ones that would benefit from UHC policies, seemed to lap it up. Guess it’s the illusion of the great ’merican dream...

And what does draining the swamp mean when he’s the biggest ‘gaiter there is... Aspects of early Hitler in Trumps behaviour.
He continually plays golf at his resorts while the government foots the bill ($141M?) some of which is to close his resort to the public and to hire his buggies for his huge entourage... On this fact alone he’s been well compensated...

I’d also be completely unsurprised if he hasn’t had his cronies short selling just before he posts one of his stupid tweets where the market drops.

Meanwhile, he gives big business a huge tax break if they repatriated their o/s cash funds back into the USA. He said that would bring in $4T and create jobs but from what I’ve read it’s only $1T to date at huge cost in lost taxation (of which he probably benefited) and jobs weren’t as widespread as that amount would indicate (maybe lots of private jets purchased)...
Got quite a few “normie“ friends and understand the need for jobs that menial labour provides and the importance of manufacturing to national security.

Having an eduction An education is a good thing by is not the be all and end all of life. It doesn’t mean one looses perspective with the common man, heck we are common and don’t have silver spoons up our arse. Unlike politicians, we know the price of milk or bread and I do understand more than you give me credit for.

I‘m now bored with Trump but can’t wait for the impeachment. Hope it succeeds so he’s completely and permanently out of the equation.

UHC in the US was funded off the back of the private system which is what Obama set up.
Trump never said it shouldn't be a thing only that Obama's system was flawed. Yes Trump struggled to fix it but hey I guess he aint God ffs.

And yes I believe you dont really understand whay local manufacturing means when it's your only way to make money.
That is what was different with Trump he actually saw this amd wanted to help people.

His wants were.
A stronger border to protect people.
A better Obama care to help the poor but not at the cost to the middel class.
More jobs.

Not any identity politics at all. Yet he's a villan?

Status
Not open for further replies.