Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coupe 4 Front bar

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Has anyone heard of any place that makes fiberglass coupe 4 front bars to suit VT/VX, or anyone know where to pick up an original cheap?

The bar looks awesome, but my concern is the flared wheel arch, it'd have to be shaved back to suit the standard VX panel.
hsvcoupe403.jpg

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
I don't think picking up an original one is an option at all, let alone cheaply!

I think its just a matter of time that each style of kit is produced to fit all models. I mean, now you can get a VY or VZ kit to fit a VN. I'd like to see when we get some VE kits adapted for the older models.

I'd say if we do get Coupe4 kits made for VTs and VXs, they won't have the continuation of the guard flare included.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
glassjowned said:
I don't think picking up an original one is an option at all, let alone cheaply!

I think its just a matter of time that each style of kit is produced to fit all models. I mean, now you can get a VY or VZ kit to fit a VN. I'd like to see when we get some VE kits adapted for the older models.

I'd say if we do get Coupe4 kits made for VTs and VXs, they won't have the continuation of the guard flare included.
I know if they're fiberglass its not going to be flared.

And by cheap I mean anywhere less than $1000 which is typical for a hsv bar.

They look mean as, I was just wondering if anyone has seen or done a shaved bar to suit non flared guards.

VZ CV8 bar still hasn't been produced by third parties yet, so we could be waiting way too long for my liking :p