Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Court's (OnLiA6) 95 VS (newbie)

OnLiA6

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS 3.8
wen and got my hands on a 12 inch poineer sub (800w), some brand amp ( will update soon) Sony Explode head deck, now looking for new speakers and another amp to run them

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
soundstream or alpine type R's arent to bad and the jaycar amps are good value

OnLiA6

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS 3.8
yea picking up some 6 inch type s or r apline speakers soon knt wait

OnLiA6

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS 3.8
haveing trouble with me diff, seems to be sitting off center lol, the passanger side rear is scrubbing but the other side is fine wtf???

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Maybe an adjustable panhard would help to centre everything up. Not a live axle person myself but from what Ive seen it can help out.Also if you really want to run the pod still then maybe one of the mace enclosures would peak your interest.

Other than that its a good looking VS and the blue walls dont look bad at all. Maybe changing the strips around the outside to blue would go well with them. Keep at it.

OnLiA6

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS 3.8
thanks for the comments all, as for the diff... adjustable panhard rod lol it dont have one not a adjustable one any way???

the door moulds i think ill leave black seen them blue on another silver vs and they look like crap, taken the pod off and put the old air box back on for now...