Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cover other Holdens?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Now that the Commodore is no longer in production, would you ever think about expanding the forum to cover other Holdens?

The forum layout is user friendly and easy to use. Why not carry that across all production models?

It would invite new groups and bring new skills to the forum.

Just Holdens

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Now that the Commodore is no longer in production, would you ever think about expanding the forum to cover other Holdens?

The forum layout is user friendly and easy to use. Why not carry that across all production models?

It would invite new groups and bring new skills to the forum.

Just Holdens

It does cover other Holdens, other than commodores.....I've seen a Cruze sub section just for starters....

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
all Holden's are done mate.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
The 'other' Holdens are hidden in the General Section, and do not seem to frequented very much. To a casual forum explorer that may not be as obvious as expected, resulting in the section being overlooked..
I don't know how many members would have a FJ or EK, but perhaps creating sections in model codes (HQ > HZ, LC > LJ, and LH> LX) might work.

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Maybe cover other Australian cars now that the ford/holden rivalry is pretty much over?

There is The Australian Ford Forum for those who wear blue tinted glasses and tread lightly.
I have mentioned that they are sensitive chappies who can be outraged more easily than Rory fans..

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I get that there would not be many who own a FX, but still having the door open is a big part.

Would make the forum a growing source of info in one place rather than some of the obscure and difficult to use forum layouts that do exist.

That’s all.

Just an idea

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I get that there would not be many who own a FX, but still having the door open is a big part.

Would make the forum a growing source of info in one place rather than some of the obscure and difficult to use forum layouts that do exist.

That’s all.

Just an idea

Technically, nobody owns an FX, they were never officially called an FX. A journo at the time dubbed it an FX and it stuck. It was always a 48-215.