Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Alloytec] CPR6 group buy

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
Yip, thats the place. You have to give them a call to get prices.

I called them up over a year and a half ago and the price was roughly about 2300, if my memory is serves me right. So the price is going down and i'll probably be getting one this year.

ohhh yeah really nice, well i might have to save for it first i think before getting one, but ummm yeah that sounds pretty good to me along with a few other mods i got planned as well.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
got an email back from him $1900 free shipping, would have totally lay down $1400 today if it was that price

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
Im not saying run out and say it but i spoke to them at the nats i didnt have the money on me but he said the ve manifolds were 1500 if you went to summernats

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
meh.....what is the discounted price they offer for group buy? 2000 seems excessive for 25hp..... hmm maybe we should have bought old ricer cars like silvias, would have spent a bit less... i remember my mate forking out bucks for his 180 a while back, but nothing as much as 2000..... he ended up pulling 12's, but guzzling about a tank for every 200 Km's lol

all's goood. let me know what is the group discount offer, and how you are going along with it....

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
hmmm.. just got a reply.Not suitable for sidi. They're working on sidi engine at the moment, so it's a miss... maybe it will be more of a bang for buck :)