Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cpr6 intake manifold

Gusbus662

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
I just bought a cpr6 manifold for my vz commodore and i want to do some airbrush work to it and was wondering if anyone knows wether you can grind and polish the lines off the centre without damaging the acual intake?

MACE

Reaction score
I just bought a cpr6 manifold for my vz commodore and i want to do some airbrush work to it and was wondering if anyone knows wether you can grind and polish the lines off the centre without damaging the acual intake?

Hi Gusbus662,

Thank you for your enquiry:

"I just bought a cpr6 manifold for my vz commodore and i want to do some airbrush work to it and was wondering if anyone knows wether you can grind and polish the lines off the centre without damaging the acual intake?"
It's not something we offer unfortunately. In saying this though, any professional metal polisher would be able to do the work for you, such as those listed in the link below.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...5.14336j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Gusbus662

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
So it is possible to take the lines up the centre off the intake??

MACE

Reaction score
So it is possible to take the lines up the centre off the intake??
It would definitely be possible to remove the cast lines/fins from the top of the manifold.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve