Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

crack eurovox codes???

A

aries78

hi all,
why is it sooooooooooooooooooo difficult to get a eurovox code???
any other stereo like becker,blaupunkt,grundig,ford,honda....etc have calculators or you can find their code on the internet.can anyone tell me how to find a eurovox code calculator or anything that else that can help me to get a eurovox code.i dont want to pay $$$ for a 4 digit code.pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez help.
thanx in advance.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Simple. Don't steal a eurovox.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
is it actually yours because if it is then ask your local repairer if they ahve it stored on the computer becuase i know that they do that where i work.

A

aries78

dear benny and mr 12vking,let me tell u wat i do...i live in dubai and i work in a computer store.As a part time business i buy n sell secondhand cars....i dont steal RADIOS!!! cheverolet lumina or commodore as u guys call it is a great car and it does not take me long to sell it.Most of the cars i buy need stereo codes as the battery has been disconnected.People working here in the dealership want 350 dirhams which equal to around 100us$ for the code,or if you know them they will give it to you at a little discount unofficially!!if you know what i mean.I have a friend who repairs car stereos,he has calculators for most car makes but even he cant help me with my Eurovox problem.So pleeeeeez if you guys can,help me.Bytheway this is my phone number if you guys really want to make that i live in the middle east, 00966504368919.
thank you.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
aries78 said:
Most of the cars i buy need stereo codes as the battery has been disconnected.

So, in other words, this isn't the first time thats it's happened. Do what we do. Contact your dealer.

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I bought a 2nd hand Eurovox from the tip for $5.00 - it looked new. It had no code. I just rang up Eurovox and they gave me the code. Just search google for their number. However, after installing a real stereo I now realise how poor these units are and that no one would want to steal them. Must be why Eurovox give the codes out.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
use some of the profits and pay for it like us honest people here do.

A

aries78

sorry about getting you guys mad.i guess there is no other way.well vh-holden even i am a honest person,its not that i am cheating or something,i am just tired of paying a lot of money for a lousy code,that it.thanx for ur time.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
it's alright...just a question we get frequently. Usually by car thieves.

matrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Acclaim
sounds like the nigerian credit card deal.lol