Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cradle Mounts for Iphone - IDEAS ??

broomie21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hi Everyone

Looking for ideas on securing my Iphone 3gs in my car. I know there is a pile of sites with cradle mounts ect. but to be honest i think they look pretty ordinary. I want something that looks minimal and goes with the interior of my car - VESS V
I have looked at all the overseas sites and they all go with the dash mount, window suction mount or air vent mount type of gig.
I was hoping that someone out there had a great D.I.Y idea that was nice and stealth like ?? Maybe so photos.....

Thanks in advance

Dave:idea3:

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Velcro would be your friend.

Or maybe a dock mount customise to fit in your dash somehow ? .. Hmm..

I'll have to google your interior and have a look

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
think its showbags that's made the mount in the centre compartment of another model car (VT)
that could be an idea.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I grabbed a Mountek cradle from the US, so far the best I've owned. You just need a crack in the dash somewhere, or the CD player slot in your head unit (does anyone use actual discs any more?). They're also working on the next generation device: The nGroove Snap by Mountek: Mount Any Mobile Device In Your Car CD Slot | Indiegogo

Mount.jpg

I don't like the screen suckers as they fall off, crack goes your smartphone screen, and they scream "come break into my car".

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Go to: holdmyphone.com.au

They have several kits to mount cradles. Then grab a Bury system 9 kit with iphone cradle.
I have the same setup in my work ute, 100% legal and will charge your phone as you drive.