Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cramps

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Will try Magnesium and Crampeze.....Are they available from the chemist?

I seriously doubt it'll be a result of lack of leg use.....The amount of walking, use of legs fitting truck tyres etc is plenty... I have suffered on and off for years, however over the past 12 months they have been really constant hence this thread...

Thanks and keep the suggestions coming....I'm sure it'll help others as well

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
1640954301717.gif

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I’ve suffered leg cramps over the years, especially the last couple or so. Every night I’d be just relaxing watching tv or whatever, and all of a sudden ‘ffffuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!’ And even in bed I’d be frightened to stretch my legs because ‘ffffuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!!’ So I started taking Bio Magnesium about twelve months ago and bingo!
I started with one a day and the cramps more or less stopped, then I tried one every other day and it seems to do the job.
Good luck and a Happy New Year:)

Attachments

• 4E1B318B-4C94-4CF9-AAB0-E573F16A88BC.jpeg
    4E1B318B-4C94-4CF9-AAB0-E573F16A88BC.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 188

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Take some Berocca, that'll make your pee a nice shade of yellow.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I’ve suffered leg cramps over the years, especially the last couple or so. Every night I’d be just relaxing watching tv or whatever, and all of a sudden ‘ffffuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!’ And even in bed I’d be frightened to stretch my legs because ‘ffffuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!!’ So I started taking Bio Magnesium about twelve months ago and bingo!
I started with one a day and the cramps more or less stopped, then I tried one every other day and it seems to do the job.
Good luck and a Happy New Year:)
The more I look at that photo, the more I think how did I manage to balance that bottle between the cheeks of my arse and get that pic?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The more I look at that photo, the more I think how did I manage to balance that bottle between the cheeks of my arse and get that pic?
TMI :p

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
FWIW I used to get bad cramping in the legs/thighs after a hard day on a roof frame (Building industry) or roof and about 20 years ago I started using zheng gu shui

It is a rubbing liquid so don't drink it and after use DO NOT rub eyes or crown jewels or you will forget the cramps very quickly
It is also good for joints/arthritis

I believe cramping is basically caused by overworking the muscles (note NRL players/Pat Rafter tennis player/ pregnant women can all suffer cramping especially in the legs) but also in my case, can be caused by my spine being not in the right place, so a stretch in bed while I am not fully awake and I have to jump out of bed and stand on the floor to stop the cramp, also a cold floor works well as my wife found when pregnant.
Also caused by lack of circulation in the legs as we age.

I know magnesium works well but I am taking enough pills now and the magnesium rub is too expensive whereas I can use the zhengie on shoulders/wrists/back/muscles etc etc.

Just my 2 cents worth but it may help some.