Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cranky VSSSUTE 355 Twin Throttle Walkinshaw Build Thread

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
"munch munch munch, old decrepit VT LS1's for lunch"

;)
Yea just something I thought would stir **** up lol. Tell u the truth an ls1 with tune and otr prob will own me lol

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah I know.
Quick tip, if you want to stir ****. Change LS1 to L67. The drop kicks flappy cap morons on here come howling from miles off.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
needs red coil packs

Ha ha mad dog, mmmmm maybe the v8 cop chip as well lol. Thought I would throw me thread up on here and get some different opinions. I feel like a traitor lol

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Yeah I know.
Quick tip, if you want to stir ****. Change LS1 to L67. The drop kicks flappy cap morons on here come howling from miles off.

Ha ha yea. But then people would def know I am taking the piss. Maybe with box and diff gears may give them a fright ......maybe

Last edited:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, but watching the excuses as to why their V6 is paramount to a veyron is awesome.

Dollar for dollar, you're never going to keep up with a gen3. Good old 5ltr has its own value though. You'll never get a Gen3 or 4 to sound anywhere near as good and at a legal speed limit you'll probably get more value out of that :p

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS, VR acclaim, VS wagon, HQ One-Tonner
Ha ha mad dog, mmmmm maybe the v8 cop chip as well lol. Thought I would throw me thread up on here and get some different opinions. I feel like a traitor lol
haha its kinda good to go on sites where its not full of ########s and there hektik vn's that make 250rwkw from red coil packs and a cop chip. still rather good ol' SC though

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Ha ha can we get banned for that lol yea guys on SC are maybe a little bit more tech oriantated. A lot of threads on here talk more about how hectic it is rather than specs and details!
But that's cool as my Vs is hectic as bruz

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Over here, if you don't have a V6 with a 4" exhaust and exposed pod filter with bent ratio rockers you're not cool.