Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cranky VSSSUTE 355 Twin Throttle Walkinshaw Build Thread

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Yeah, but watching the excuses as to why their V6 is paramount to a veyron is awesome.

Dollar for dollar, you're never going to keep up with a gen3. Good old 5ltr has its own value though. You'll never get a Gen3 or 4 to sound anywhere near as good and at a legal speed limit you'll probably get more value out of that :p

F$ck no but I can at least munch the stock ones lol. Basically I didn't like the new urea and thought I would give this one a little extra fire! The Vs is a bit of a cult car as it's smaller and totally diff to all the other utes! I love the shape.

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS, VR acclaim, VS wagon, HQ One-Tonner
Ha ha can we get banned for that lol yea guys on SC are maybe a little bit more tech oriantated. A lot of threads on here talk more about how hectic it is rather than specs and details!
But that's cool as my Vs is hectic as bruz
who knows, ive seen people get banned on here for putting stickers up of buisnesses, so anythings possible!
yeah sc is probs better for tech, but i dont wanna whinge about forums! haha

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah well at the end of the day what ever floats your boat. Good cruisey car.

I mean, if you had spent the same amount of time and money to build a 4.2ltr nugget v6 I'd have to rip **** out of you from here till midnight. But then if you had done that you'd deserve it :D

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Hay man a v6 red coil packs, cam and cop chip =250rwkws lol

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
stock-photo--d-illustration-of-red-spray-can-over-white-background-30904993.jpg

Imagine what I could do with that!?
1000rwkw fo sho!

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Na mate not much as have not droped throttles off to have holes welded up. As my panel beater is away for weekend. As once welded will spray throttles and air box. On the weekend I will fit knock sensor and loom so when 355 is dropped in it can be tuned with knock sensor.
Got a few panel things to do, want to redo my front bar grills as they have started to peel etc. Also need to fix bumpet as jack knifed motor bike trailer into it lol. Plus want to get car cut and polished as has bad swirl marks etc

Leevers

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VS Ute
What rims are they dude? They look extremely nice on the vs ute, and as any vs ute owner knows, it's hard to find a nice set of rims to suit. Wouldn't mind a pair for my ute

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Believe it or not they are a bob Jane rim lol yea as soon as I purchased the ute I ordered the rims as I new they would really look good on it! Everyone was a little unsure until they viewed them on the ute. I get a lot of comments on them lol they look like crap on most other cars!