Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crashed....

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Hey all, Today at about noon I crashed my VN, done a 180 and hit a gutter paralell, both right hand side mags are fooked to the max and i bent the panhard rod like crazy. Other then that my fron steering is fooked aswell and wont turn at all. Ill get lots of pics for you and post them. Im not guna give up on her tho, ill put lowered spings in and replace whatever i need too. Im fine btw, but yeah. MY POOR VN! Im pissed to the max with aclohol, so cyz laters.

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
damn, thats a shame to hear mate, you'll be right though. able to make ure car 100 times better now! ;)

i was devastated when i stacked my VP within a month of having it, only ended up gettin a few scratches and a bent axle out of what looked much worse!

good luck mate

Cheers
Josh

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
damn mack, sorry to hear it, glad your ok though

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
So long as all the doors still line up straight and it's not bent that bad you should be able to replace all the bent supsension and maybe if you have to you can get the chasis tweaked on a rack but yeah, something to keep you busy over the next few weekends :)

timmy_tam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN calais 91
Mack said:
MY POOR VN! Im pissed to the max with aclohol, so cyz laters.

you weren't drunk were you?
all the best with it ,and glad that no one was hurt or the damage wasn't as bad as it could have been

did you have insurance?

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Good luck with it all. Hopefully limited to suspension and wheel damage so you can just bolt all the bust bits off.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
doesnt sound 2 good mate, hope its nothing 2 much 2 major and ull be back on the road in no time :thumbsup:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
It's gotta be a VN/VP thing I reckon they're attracted to gutters by some sort of magnetism. Or at the very least it's easier to get crossed up in a VN than most other cars. Good luck fixing it mate, just remember you've got a big tech support community here if you've got any questions.