Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crazy People In Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
QUOTE (VSUTE @ Mar 9 2004, 01:47 PM) sorry jaime, ill try to keep my mum away from you next time...

C

Commodoresilva

Yeah, what I'll do one day is walk right past her in the street and scream at the top of my lungs, "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!"

Thanks for the tips, bextor.

Cheers.

R

rattattack1313

i feel sorry for the polish lady..... but something should be done..specially if she has already been violent........ it would be funny to do the cossack thing,, but it also mite send her rite over the edge....u gotta remember, the poles had a really hard time from the germans and the russians in the 2nd WW.....i know, because (dig this!!) my wifes fathers godfather was benito mussilini... yea..THE benito.....and mrs rats dad is a real fascist,,,he cant help it,it is in them from when they are born...1 night when he was a bit pissed,,,, all he could say was."******* Jews..they should all be exterminated"......and guess what.. he is the only 1 in the family who doesnt know i am part jewish..not that i have followed the religion at all....lol.....lol....lol..... hes agood bloke tho... apart from that.........

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
QUOTE (Commodore Silva @ Mar 8 2004, 10:31 PM) When Mum and I are in Sydney, we stay in a suburb called Meadowbank... and the people they really should be in a home!

What do you think of all this?
A lot of people around that area are old, crazy or both. There are a million and one retirement homes there and they are FULL. It is one of the older suburbs in Sydney and as such have more older population, many of whom had family or relatives through wars ie WWI and II.

If you wanna see crazy people, make your way into the city. There's a busker there with heaphones playing a guitar....with no strings!
A dude with a large beak-like nose in an overcoat 'persuading you to buy one of his leather bangles' and trust me, many more

Or really crazy people...somewhere South-West. 20 minutes in is Bankstown. Where the Bankstown boys will publicly threathen cops with death...
30 minutes in Cabramatta, drug capital of Australia...
40 minutes in Campbelltown, where I used to live...3 of Sydney's top 5 most dangerous places where here..

Other than that, a FUN tourist destination

Tedee

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Been to Sydney once, not for long, but it was fun. The people down there are SO TIGHT!! I couldnt believe it. Relax a little, have some fun, chill.

Thats why I love Queensland...friendly people, no rush!

C

Commodoresilva

Bankstown is a shithole!

My grandfather worked at Bankstown airport in the 1950s when he witnessed a plane crash.

A De Havilland Vampire jet was taking off and a De Havilland Gypsy Moth was landing when they both collided on the runway. What was scary is that BOTH pilots walked away from it and one of them lived up until 1996! I think this was in 1950.

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
QUOTE (Commodore Silva @ Mar 9 2004, 11:28 PM) Bankstown is a shithole!

My grandfather worked at Bankstown airport in the 1950s when he witnessed a plane crash.

You judge Bankstown with a situation that happened in a MINOR airport OVER 50 years ago?!?!?!?!?!

I agree with scummy.

Tedee

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I go to TAFE at Meadowbank and the company I work for does contract work at the rehabilitation centre at Ryde. I wanna find out where this crazy woman is so I can go laugh at her while at tafe

NOFX

Reaction score
lol, my gf lives in meadowbank, and the stories dont suprise me, also someone was talking about that old guy in the city with the leather bangles, ive noticed that guy since i started going to the city to see movies etc since about 1992, and i always wanted to buy one, but never had the cash at the time, it was only a month ago and i saw him again and bought one, they used to be $5, now they are $10, i said the price must have gone up cos of the gst, i dont think he understood, but anyway, now i have one, and i also got one for my mate, cos we were on our way to his bday drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.