Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Creation vs Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
don't wanna see another thread go down so bring it here people.

personally i believe that earth was created in the big bang, things evolved over the years and we have come to this stage and we'll continue to evolve untill we either wipe ourselves out or become very intelligent:D

at the same time i am a christian but just can't justify the way the bible states it, also earth has been around a hell of aot longer then the human race, we humans are only new to this great planet.

anyway i've had my spiel, go hard.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
im far from religeous but i do respect other peoples thoughts on how the earth came to be, im leaning more towards the evolution just because it seems to make more sense. but there still has to be a beginning, the world or earth didnt just "exist" forever, i have no idea how it all started but am very curious... as much as scientists and the like say they know or are on the way to knowing how it all began, thats bullsh1t... they will never know! even if they did get the right answer they would never be able to suficiently prove it,

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh and as for becoming intelligent or wiping ourselves out i really dont care about that much because that will be a long time after ive left this world, alot of people say to me how can i think that what about my future generations but i cant see much changing in the next 6 or 7 gererations... how well did u know your great great great great great great grandparents??? do you really think they gave a sh1t about you? dont think so

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
at the same time i am a christian but just can't justify the way the bible states it, also earth has been around a hell of aot longer then the human race, we humans are only new to this great planet.

Oh yeah. You are a Christian? Gah right... You ain't much of a Christian seeing you don't trust God completely from what is in the Bible.

Oh, and God warns Christian's in the Bible about false teachers and stuff, like yourself.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I respect other peoples beliefs as well and expect them to give the same respect back.

For me personally I lean towards evolution, while there are holes in the big bang theory and Charles Darwin's theory for mine I find there are more holes in the God created the whole universe angle, where do cavemen, dinosaurs, etc fit in to the created universe equation if Adam and Eve were the first people on earth ?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
We know what's going to happen to this thread when a few certain members come and join in, which is a shame :( EDIT: It's begun :p

Personally I don't believe in religion. I believe there has to have been something though, although I believe in Evolution it has to have started somewhere, somehow and we may never know the answer to that.

I think of religion as being created as a way to control people and nothing more. Look at how scary the bible is for example, saying God will do this and God will do that, he flooded the Earth and will do it again unless you commit yourself. Recall Jesus not saying to make a religion out of him anyway, he was Jewish after all.. Don't get me started :p

Something to point out though the Old Testament is based on Jewish scrolls I believe, and the new one is the one based on supposedly factual accounts.. so Adam and Eve were just examples. I'm the type who can't follow something blindly, I don't think I'll ever get religion

EDIT 2:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Creationism
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Lighten up a bit, both sides :p

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
the big bang... ah year 10 science...

boringggg... thankfully i don't do science anymore.

Last edited:

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
We know what's going to happen to this thread when a few certain members come and join in, which is a shame

yeh it is lets keep this from being ANOTHER religion slagging match ok, if you cant control yourself dont post :thumbsup:

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Look at how scary the bible is for example, saying God will do this and God will do that, he flooded the Earth and will do it again unless you commit yourself.

Actually God promised after the great flood he would never do it again! ;)

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Actually God promised after the great flood he would never do it again! ;)

My bad, sorry.. I'm not as learned as I should be on the bible to talk about it so I'll shutup lol

Status
Not open for further replies.