Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CROM1E'S 2003 VY S-pack

VYFORI

VEFORME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan
LOOKING GOOD MATE.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......

ill be pulling out my sound system and double head unit.. Was looking at what you have 6.5" or 7" screen
but have decided its instead Going to have Transmittion / Differential / Cylinder Head / Vaccum
Autometer sport gauges installed instead.. I will have No stereo at all speakers will go front dash and doors too..
just use my IPhone for music lol

RIK...

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol as amazing as putting stockings over them sound :spot on: I don't think I could say with a straight face that I modded my car with stockings. theres some reasonabley cheap ones on ebay that ive had my eye on, non-genuine SS tail lights n their about 130-160'ish for the pair, which isnt too shabby..finding an SS spoiler cheap is proving to be a problem though cos I don't want to go through the process of getting one of ebay n getting it painted..could add up a bit

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
that ride height is so sweet mate...how much did it set u back and where from? did you need a camber kit and new shockers? and how much lower did you go? i want my car to sit like that!
In regards to the sound system i got a kicker comp 12" sub, a kicker mono amp installed for $670, then later in the year i got a pioneer head unit installed for $450 including the mould all from JB i just paid for installation twice though should of got it all done at once :banstick: I later added some 6" kicker speakers ($100) installed them myself, there not amped however they do a decent job....so you shouldnt have to much trouble finding something good with $1000.
Thanks mate, not 100% sure on how much lower it is, I know the guys that did it so I just told him go as low as you can without having scraping problems, n they hooked me up perfectly. I live in templestowe (vic) so I go to my guys at The Tyre Factory Bulleen, all up cost me $450 for lowering n their labour.
As for sound a mate of mine is doing his sound again at the moment and had his fronts upgraded today, he got some XTR 6.5" fronts with tweeters n they sound nooiice, so I think im gonna go with some orion gear because they are very good quality from what I hear and have seen, pretty good bang for your buck, talked to a guy at autobarn and he has their top of the line in his car the THCA and he spent over 15k on his audio...rediculous haha

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
lol as amazing as putting stockings over them sound :spot on: I don't think I could say with a straight face that I modded my car with stockings. theres some reasonabley cheap ones on ebay that ive had my eye on, non-genuine SS tail lights n their about 130-160'ish for the pair, which isnt too shabby..finding an SS spoiler cheap is proving to be a problem though cos I don't want to go through the process of getting one of ebay n getting it painted..could add up a bit

i laughed at it too at first, but then i thought why spend 100-200 odd dollars when i can spend 6? lol... trust me just try it and see what u think

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
ive been gettin eyeballed lately as I cruise around by random commodore drivers lol so I was thinking it could be anybody from on here!, if you see me out and about let me know! and let me know how u think the cars lookin. my main areas that im around are Templestowe - Doncaster - Eltham - St helena - Whittlesea

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
its already been lowered, its on pedders springs, i used to have FE2...not a massive difference but enough for it to seem like it flows a bit better...to me atleast, not sure how other people see it...everybody is bias'd to their own car obviously but i like where its at

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
na man it sits nice...
lol at that stockings tho... why not spend $14 on a can of night shade and not have to say you have stockings on your car... haha...

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol exactly, ill probly just end up with SS lights eventually anyway, ive swapped my numberplate lights over to blue LED's recently, they look pretty sweet on the silver, just havent had time to take photo's..will put some up soon but i wanna get other things done first