Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CROM1E'S 2003 VY S-pack

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
2003 VY S-pack

Hi all, this is my third car, but the first ive actually chosen to buy, my first two were just cheap from friends, a 1988 Carolla for $500 and then when the head gasket blew on that after a year, i bought a 99' Vectra from my mate for 3 grand, had that for 2 years then finally decided it was about time i got something i really wanted so i went and picked up on friday for just $10,700, hope you like it!

Mod's
18" Osaka Racing Machined Black Phantoms
Dark Tint (not sure what %)
SS Fog lights
Aftermarket Dual Fuel System installed 8 months ago
Factory Fitted Sports-style weather shields
Personalised Plates CROM1E
Lowered on pedders sports springs
May get sub and amp in boot but am unsure if i want to sacrifice remaining boot space DONE!
Sound System upgrade - replace front and back speakers DONE! - Orion XTR splits and Orion XTR 6x9's

Possible Future Mod's
Might upgrade to SS exterior look with tail-lights and headlights + spoiler
Before - FE2
StevesNewCar009.jpg

StevesNewCar004.jpg

StevesNewCar012.jpg

StevesNewCar010.jpg

StevesNewCar011.jpg

Pedders sports

StevesNewCar022.jpg

StevesNewCar023.jpg

StevesNewCar025.jpg

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
will be taking some new photo's because these ones are very average, i just took them when i got home after the first cruise n it was half in the shadow of the carport..oh well

EDIT: NEW PHOTO'S UP

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol, still live at home, n its the guttering out in the street that leads into the driveway that causes the problem, i live at the end of a court, so if i modded the driveway our house would get flooded haha..so yeah...hmm bummer i cant lower it cos it'd look 10x better but...oh well im still happy

JB3s VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
haha yehh true. Ahwell still looks nice mate, real clean.

Try it 'spoiler-less' for a few days and see what ya think :p easy to put back on afterwards, and i rekon the silver will really suit a no spoiler rear end.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
ah..i dunno, honestly not a fan of having without a spoiler...i might try it one day but atm im still on the honeymoon period n a high from having it haha, new pics are up let me know what you think!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
am eager to know what you guys think and what might look good, or what some simple and cheap mods might be to get a bit of extra performance!

vysute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 Utility 2004
car looks great mate! i bought my vy s pack ute about 4 months ago :) didn't have the SS kit on it though which makes me sad everyday hahaha! they're a beautiful car to drive and own just don't rip too many double bangers or you'll get the nice clunking of anger from ur diff like mine does now :p!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
haha yeah my mate has one aswell in manual n has treated it like ****, hes probly halved the cars value in about a year and a half just by the way he drives it, gets a clinking sound on idle...not healthy but hes just like "yeah...it was like that when i got it though"...lol...not it wasnt...ya jackass you broke a nice car!. im gunna baby my car cos its alot nicer than the others ive owned, n cos i got it so cheap, if i treat it right ill probly be able to sell it in a couple of years and get roughly the same price back for it..win-win

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
UPDATE!
Finally got my custom plates on, papers went through to vicroads n now i officially own it...about time!,
also due to one of my friends geezin up my vehicle last night and my complete lack of mechanical know-how hes pointed out that i have a growler system
(sorta thought it sounded different to a friends VY-S but didnt take too much notice)
but yes..this makes me happy lol cos i think once i get my exhaust done it may add a bit to the note i get?,
Anyway...heres a few pics of my plates on and under the hood, pics arent great just took em in the driveway
StevesNewCar016.jpg

StevesNewCar018.jpg

Am also contemplating painting my engine cover, what colour would look good do you guys think?
I'm kinda leaning towards red?