Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crop Circles...

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
The truth is out there

I`ve seen a doco of these two guys who do it in england with a board with two lenghts of rope to hold while they put one foot on the board and press the crop down.

I find some far to elaberate to do perfect and unnoticed in a short amount of time
how about those formations in south america (argintina or something) done thousands of years ago ther hundreds of feet long and perfect.

I do beleive in,because I`ve seen a UFO in the middle of the day flying not to far from where I was walking I was on fire and had a tail like a commet it was flying so slow.
after that I was hooked on it and tried finding as much info as I can on this "stuff"
one thing is a jesus like character being on the space ship when abductees are being examined calming them down always a 6' tall man with long hair.

....and 2012 is a apparently the "date" the land mark is a massive earthquake in california in 2010 so if this happens well f##k me I dare say we have 2 more years
to treat each other like s##t.
Thats enough before I get kicked out for attempted looning.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I`ve seen a doco of these two guys who do it in england with a board with two lenghts of rope to hold while they put one foot on the board and press the crop down.

I find some far to elaberate to do perfect and unnoticed in a short amount of time
how about those formations in south america (argintina or something) done thousands of years ago ther hundreds of feet long and perfect.

I do beleive in,because I`ve seen a UFO in the middle of the day flying not to far from where I was walking I was on fire and had a tail like a commet it was flying so slow.
after that I was hooked on it and tried finding as much info as I can on this "stuff"
one thing is a jesus like character being on the space ship when abductees are being examined calming them down always a 6' tall man with long hair.

....and 2012 is a apparently the "date" the land mark is a massive earthquake in california in 2010 so if this happens well f##k me I dare say we have 2 more years
to treat each other like s##t.
Thats enough before I get kicked out for attempted looning.

I'm a "I'll believe it when I see it for myself" kind of guy with this kind of thing. I'm not going to go out and try and prove "believers" wrong, but I'm not convinced myself. I will need some very hard proof either way to make my mind up, and I'm yet to see anything close to conclusive

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
I'm a "I'll believe it when I see it for myself" kind of guy with this kind of thing. I'm not going to go out and try and prove "believers" wrong, but I'm not convinced myself. I will need some very hard proof either way to make my mind up, and I'm yet to see anything close to conclusive

Yer its hard to make up your mind when it`s so full of people trying to make cash for lies etc..
P.S the south american carvings are the nazca lines in peru. spooky s##t

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
The problem is that it's not enough to say that because something is "unexplainable" like the carvings etc. Hell, as far as I know people can't explain dark matter, and I'm a chem eng student, so I know there are a lot about atoms etc that people don't understand.
I need an explaination that says "this is how they were made". Not simply "but surely people couldn't have done it"

Take a look at some of these: 6 Insane Discoveries That Science Can't Explain | Cracked.com
And theres another page on that site with similar info iirc