Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CRS Supercharger Ebay Scam

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
Hey everyone, posting on behalf of a family friend who has recently been scammed through ebay. They purchased a CRS supercharger from ebay member "k5janes0406" and never received the product. Apparently it was coming from a place in Wembley in WA called "J & B Auto Dismantling" where payment was to be made to "BD Mack". Payment was made via money order and was received at "Mt Hawthorn" in mid May.

Just wondering whether anyone on here has heard of or had any contact with this person or this business. Any information at all would be appreciated...i have an email address for this person however any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Matt.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
that mack guy is at it again have a search on that other forum theres a huge thread there that may help

Rob

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
Ok, will do Dr. Bob......and yes ebay have been contacted....if anyone else has any info it would be great...thanks.

Cheers, Matt

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I'd go to the cops. I had a problem on ebay not long back, got onto the cops, and it was sorted within 4 days. worth a shot maybe?

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
Yeah, since my old man is a copper he is looking into it at the moment...will post updates as they come guys.

Cheers, Matt

HsvPlayBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Hsv 185i
The Bad Thing is when sumthing go's wrong on ebay The Staff dont wanna know about it all us aussie's should be using http://www.oztion.com.au/ in stead of EBAY OK There is no Members but if people dont start using it it will never get Big !!!!!!