Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cruzes

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
Hey all im just getin on my Ps in a week and i wanna no when some cruzes r in vic pref just commodore cruze
could i also have a break down on the rules of the cruze like burn outs allowed or not

R

rattattack1313

As per normal road rules, mate.............if anyone on a JC cruise does anything illegal, they are A: Permanently banned from JC......B:Handed over to the Police ........

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
There's a huge Commodore cruise on this Saturday.. A massive one apparently.. PM me if you want more details..

But about the rules.. You can break as many as you want.. There's one or two unmarked cop cars and marked cop cars patrol every stop.. If you like the idea of eight cops huddled around your car with your bonnet up (no joke) then go for it..

The cruises are meant for fun. You drive a bit, stop and admire everyone's car and repeat. You will get people doing stupid stuff like burnouts and ridiculous speeding, but the event organisers write down their rego's anyway..

So unless you want a bit of chat with the boys in blue, keep it legal..

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
yeah i wanna know more info on the cruzes
and also u think im goin to waist $210 per a tyre and as for speeding i aint stupid anoth to speed yet i dont even have me Ps yet