Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crypto Currencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's not really a ponzi scam because anybody can mine bitcoin if you are inclined to set up the right equipment, it just takes a bit of money and time, lots of time.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah I heard about him (it's definitely not me).

I don't think I'd bet my house on it but then my oldest boy has a fairly powerful PC in his room and all he uses if for is gaming. He tells me that with a few minor adjustments it could be set up to do the same.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
This reminds me of the Folding competitions back in the Overclocking days. I did some folding to join the competition. Turned out the number crunching was for some more dubious.

Catherine Austin-Fitts was the Unde Secretary of HUD (Housing and Urban Development) in the USA. You could watch the whole thing or just fast forward to the part they are talking about Cryptos. She made some interesting points.

Last edited:

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
I do like the idea of decentralization. To be honest, there is no need for Central Banks. The US Fed Reserve, the EU ECB, BIS, IMF, World Bank, etc.. they are just a group of corrupted power hungry organizations.

Google some called the London Gold Fix. Bankers are manipulating precious metals prices with nothing more than paper contracts.
Worl
I do like the idea of decentralization. To be honest, there is no need for Central Banks. The US Fed Reserve, the EU ECB, BIS, IMF, World Bank, etc.. they are just a group of corrupted power hungry organizations.

Google some called the London Gold Fix. Bankers are manipulating precious metals prices with nothing more than paper contracts.
World bank will never be defeated, even Hitler had a go at them, China or anyone has not a hope in hell of undermining them, USA will still hold it's position even if bankrupt and fight to the death if anyone try's to knock there position off.
It's all about the world bank and nothing but, they see opportunity and that's what they are about.
The people in all Nations are as dumb as dog **** and the proof is in the pudding.
If you owe anything you are a slave to that, you are then owned and not truly free.
A Nation that has the ability to see any debt off is in a good position and the USA and Australia have no excuse not to be in such a position and if we are not in such a position that means corruption has taken place, how could such nations be so foolish as we had it all.
We do not have the ability to pay the aged pension and so they peddled in this Super con job and they say we are a rich Nation don't you know, if we were such a rich Nation I don't think that pensions would be a problem would there.
We are a backward people that has been brainwashed with so much crap, every cent in Super can crash you know. there is a huge big bubble of hot air in the system and when they want this game to fail they will do so and it can be done at any tick of the clock.
The whole thing is run by Satanic people who have set it all up and hold all the cards, but hey you reap what you sow and now we have become Satanic Nations full of drug f ed and ego driven morons, the blind leading the blind into the Hell to come, so it does not matter what you do you will fail, because the fat cats are not stupid.
A divided nation is domed to fail, nationalism and being patriotic is looked down on nowadays as a grave Sin, when the fact is that our Nations would be trash still swing about in the trees like monkeys without such.
The thing is who peddles all this brainwashing trash that degenerates swallow turning them into spineless wonders. I will not tell who because most idolise them.

Zehq

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF2 SV6 Black
Bitcoin will pop and the market will crash with it. When it inevitably rises again which cryptocurrency will take its place? Ripple and XRP are making very large strides and if you have any interest you should be watching them closely.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I think, Central Banks are brewing their own Crypto. Heard it many times about been the Millenials Currency. The ability to pay with the smart phone, internet, etc... nice way to control the masses.

Here is a funny one, Tit Coin.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titcoin

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Worl

World bank will never be defeated, even Hitler had a go at them, China or anyone has not a hope in hell of undermining them, USA will still hold it's position even if bankrupt and fight to the death if anyone try's to knock there position off.
It's all about the world bank and nothing but, they see opportunity and that's what they are about.
The people in all Nations are as dumb as dog **** and the proof is in the pudding.
If you owe anything you are a slave to that, you are then owned and not truly free.
A Nation that has the ability to see any debt off is in a good position and the USA and Australia have no excuse not to be in such a position and if we are not in such a position that means corruption has taken place, how could such nations be so foolish as we had it all.
We do not have the ability to pay the aged pension and so they peddled in this Super con job and they say we are a rich Nation don't you know, if we were such a rich Nation I don't think that pensions would be a problem would there.
We are a backward people that has been brainwashed with so much crap, every cent in Super can crash you know. there is a huge big bubble of hot air in the system and when they want this game to fail they will do so and it can be done at any tick of the clock.
The whole thing is run by Satanic people who have set it all up and hold all the cards, but hey you reap what you sow and now we have become Satanic Nations full of drug f ed and ego driven morons, the blind leading the blind into the Hell to come, so it does not matter what you do you will fail, because the fat cats are not stupid.
A divided nation is domed to fail, nationalism and being patriotic is looked down on nowadays as a grave Sin, when the fact is that our Nations would be trash still swing about in the trees like monkeys without such.
The thing is who peddles all this brainwashing trash that degenerates swallow turning them into spineless wonders. I will not tell who because most idolise them.

Pray and make it go away?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
There is some true to it. My take is, he is talking about the BIS that is also known as the Bank of All Banks. The World Bank came around 1945.

Some is not right about Cryptos, is a gutt feeling. There are some good things but some does not feel right about them.

Today the switch will be flicked to ON. Bitcoin Future Market. Manipulation via paper contracts, bad Yu-Yu I must say...
http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin.html

My take, if you own Bitcoin, get rid of it.

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Who knows but I bet the fat cats at the big banks don't like it.

At this stage crypto currencies are still small enough that it could be open to manipulation by the big banks however if it becomes more mainstream than less likely to manipulation. decentralisation of money systems away from governments/big banks can only be a good thing in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.