Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crypto Currencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
so many missing the point.

WHOOOOOSH, there's the sound of it going straight over your tiny pee brains.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
So, what is a Dapp? A Dapp, or decentralized application, is a software application that runs on a distributed network. It's not hosted on a centralized server, but instead on a peer-to-peer decentralized network.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Digging holes in the ground (mining) and selling houses to each other at inflated prices. Australia is actually classified as a developing country now because we don’t have many secondary and tertiary industries.
Developing is being too optimistic. That should say regressing country to be more precise. Idiots have been in charge for too long. Lot of people going to need parachutes very soon, it's only hot air and red dirt keeping Aus afloat now.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
So, what is a Dapp? A Dapp, or decentralized application, is a software application that runs on a distributed network. It's not hosted on a centralized server, but instead on a peer-to-peer decentralized network.
[/URL][/URL]
This was written over 2 years ago.
So this type of app won't be fashionable to stick your hard earned into any more.
(I was going to say OK Boomer, but that's so 2018)

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
This still around and is a good explanation about DeFi.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Smooth move....

It's the way of the future, future bankruptcies and defaults!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Who knows but to be honest, I see the US defaulting on the national debt. We are burning through cash like nobody on a global downturn. The USD is the cleanest pair of socks in the laundry basket. If you compare the purchasing power to other currencies, the USD is doing pretty good, however, the Rubble is moving up.

Looking how Cryptos are petforming against the USDs, they are doing better.

If you are using the USDs as a benchmark, and compare other world currencies, you can see how poorly they are performing. So I see why other nations are looking for ways to move away from the USDs.

How that quote goes?
How did you go bankrupt?"
Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.
Ernest Hemingway

Last edited:

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Who knows but to be honest, I see the US defaulting on the national debt.
Or the US fed is trying to inflate the debt away by increasing the M1 money supply from 4 trillion pre pandemic to 20 trillion post pandemic. Thats Weimar Republic levels of money printing.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Or the US fed is trying to inflate the debt away by increasing the M1 money supply from 4 trillion pre pandemic to 20 trillion post pandemic. Thats Weimar Republic levels of money printing.

Tell me about it. They are inflating the currency to cheapen the debt. The game cannot go any longer, some is going to snap. I am waiting for the day that people realize the currency is an IOU to nothing. Then, you will see a Weimar Republic condition and worldwide. The demand for USDs globaly is slowly declining.

To quote Max Keiser on his comment on the US Fed Res "You can't taper a ponzy scheme"

plunder.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.