Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CSV 5000i VS Volanti Commodore

Danhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
CSV 5000i vs Volanti Commodore
1996 model number 10. Only has 59000 ks.
received_2617800791684756.jpeg
received_777925333366918.jpeg
received_552369232990510.jpeg

VFSV340

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV 340
notice you are selling....i may ping you thru FB..for a look if you do get it out and about.....

J

Danhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
These things are awesome and bloody rare! How did you get your hands on this?
hey sorry for late reply... I am hopeless with these. So unfortunately my children's dad passed away. It was his pride and joy really. Had big plans for it. Well personally I haven't drove it but my daughter has and LOVES it haha. It's not registered so we don't drive it around. Not sure where the best place to sell this car is, but do have friends in the car industry so we may have to pull a favour with them soon.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
hey sorry for late reply... I am hopeless with these. So unfortunately my children's dad passed away. It was his pride and joy really. Had big plans for it. Well personally I haven't drove it but my daughter has and LOVES it haha. It's not registered so we don't drive it around. Not sure where the best place to sell this car is, but do have friends in the car industry so we may have to pull a favour with them soon.
Sorry for your loss... Don't get rid of it, you've got a really rare piece of Aussie history... I say enjoy and look after it...

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Sorry for your loss
YES. What I hate is when a man Dies the wife cant wait to get the Money. If you are not strapped for money keep the car for his memory alone.
hardly fair. sometimes the sale is for financial reasons, losing somebody, means losing an income. If you have children to support, selling assets becomes a need.
sometimes the memory of looking at this reminder can also be too much.
if you arent a 'car person' you may not be in the position to look after it the way it needs either.

all valid reasons to move a car on, even if it was beloved by the person who passed.

my kids say they will keep my cars after I pass but I have told them that they can sell them if they need or dont want to keep them after I'm gone. Cant see the sense in keeping a car when it could mean a house for my children or grandchildren etc.

Danhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sorry for your loss
YES. What I hate is when a man Dies the wife cant wait to get the Money. If you are not strapped for money keep the car for his memory alone.
Thanks for the post!!! The car is the inheritance for his children not me but thanks for commenting on something you know nothing about. Luckily they won't be reading this. Not all of us are money hungry mate.

Danhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
hardly fair. sometimes the sale is for financial reasons, losing somebody, means losing an income. If you have children to support, selling assets becomes a need.
sometimes the memory of looking at this reminder can also be too much.
if you arent a 'car person' you may not be in the position to look after it the way it needs either.

all valid reasons to move a car on, even if it was beloved by the person who passed.

my kids say they will keep my cars after I pass but I have told them that they can sell them if they need or dont want to keep them after I'm gone. Cant see the sense in keeping a car when it could mean a house for my children or grandchildren etc.
Thanks for understanding.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
My condolences to your family.

Thread has been cleaned.