Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CTP Insurance price comparison website

Gravy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
CTP/Greenslip insurance price comparison website

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before (although I did do a search and couldnt find it on the forum).

This is a great little resource, gives you online quotes from the 7 main insurers for Third Party Personal. (greenslip/CTP in NSW)

Ive just noticed that the old address I had posted is no longer valid so here is the new one.

http://www.maa.nsw.gov.au/default.aspx?MenuID=102

I ended up going with Allianz, as opposed to my old NRMA insurance. I also rang NRMA to see if they could beat or pricematch.. unfortunately they couldnt. By the way, does anyone know of any insurance company that does pricematching?

Just saved me about $40 on my greenslip, but can likely save some people a lot more as the variance between insurers is huge in some situations especially if you are a young driver.

Also... there are companies that you can call that charge you by the minute to get the same sort of info that is available for free at the MAA. Hmmmm.

Make sure you confirm any prices by ringing the insurer though.

Cheers,

Graham

Last edited:

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
I have mine with suncorp because they are about the only insurer that does not charge for a CTP extension (or rally extension) were others charge about $10 for each one you get (and we get several every year)

T

Trick Shift

Insurance

The web sites are good but I have found if you have a modified car then they cant quote. Also it does pay to shop around, ring brokers aswell they can sometimes do better than the big names.
I rang everyone in yellow pages melb & got AAMI to be the best. Have to be over 25 tho. Just cars & Shannons just to expensive and again to many mods a problem. Note Just Cars is part of AAMI.
Anyway Good Luck. :wave:

Gravy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Just bumping this as this post has now been updated with the a new link (the old one no longer existed).

BTW.... just renewed my greenslip again... and went with Allianz again as still the best price.