Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cultural Misunderstanding

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
Yep, if you don't take time to learn the rules, bugger off back to your own country, which approves of rape according to what he's said.

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I'm a firm believer that any migrant, regardless of color, race, or religious denomination, If that person commits a serious crime here, after they've served their prison time in Australia should be deported to back to where they've come from. Live by our rules like everyone who was born here or GTFO!

That's how it should be. Same as you should have to have citizenship for at least 5+ years to be eligible for the dole. Ive seen people who have just got residency (not citizenship) and go on the dole then get a state house!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
What gets under my skin is the bloody scum lawyers that come up with these arguments to defend these protected species. How can anyone with morals stand there and say "your Honour, let my client off as he is ignorant of our ways....." basically condoning the rape of a woman?

Vermin.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
I'm a firm believer that any migrant, regardless of color, race, or religious denomination, If that person commits a serious crime here, after they've served their prison time in Australia should be deported to back to where they've come from. Live by our rules like everyone who was born here or GTFO!

because we've got nothing better to spend out tax money on... dont bother with prison here just send him back to a prison in his own country

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
That's right. No job-no hand outs. Don't get me wrong. Both of my parent immigrated to Australia in the early '50's and both had jobs pretty much as soon as they landed in australia. They both worked full time their whole working life and are now self funded retirees and have never relied on handouts.

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Good luck with that one. Very few countries are as pc as nz and Australia

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
I was told today, that I need to be more culturally sensitive... Because I am disgusted at the fact that our schools have banned xmas and easter celebrations, because little Mohammed doesn't celebrate them.
And now little Mohammeds Parents have said " My son isn't Australian, So you should stop making him sing the National Anthem"

I was in a Muslim country last year, and was given a list of thing I couldn't do. I followed every single one to the letter, as I was asked.

So why is it that what I did is deemed culturally sensitive, but when I get upset because Foreigners want us to change OUR ways in OUR country, I'm the one in the wrong?

Go #### yourself you ####in hippie!

/end rant

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Removing the other factors, the cultural misunderstanding thing is bullshit anyway.
In Afghanistan, it is legal to have sex, with your wife, even if she says no. Rape of your wife basically, so we are using this misinterpreted notion, to use a cultural misunderstanding as grounds to not punish this ####er?

Now lets look at more at his culture, it seems that sexual intercourse outside of marriage, is in fact illegal. Although this law is aimed towards woman, as they literally have a test to see if a womans hymen is intact before marriage. It is still an very extreme punishment for men, if proven. Now it wasn't his wife he raped was it?

So if we are going to use cultural misunderstanding as an excuse, can we punish him according to his cultures laws and methods?

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Gunna get me a Netherlands citizenship and then flee to Indonesia... get busted with a mad stash of mullies and say its a 'cultural misunderstanding' cos its legal back home.

The only way your gunna get off in Indonesia is with a suit case full of $100 notes.