Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cup holders and light bar

Reaganfry2000

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Hey guys, I have a 2005 vz sv6 and I want to install a berlina/calais trim around the center stack so that I have the cupholders up there. Just wondering does anyone know if this is possible? And because I live in country vic and drive alot at night I am thinking about installing a light bar, just looking for suggestions on where I should mount so that it doesn't look ridiculous. Like is it possible to mount being the grill possibly?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
The cup holders will only fit if you have climate control. The trim it’s part of won’t fit if you have the knobs for manual hvac operation.

At a pinch, you could cut the slots in a standard trim. You would need to get a template off the upspec model to get the slots in the exact spot. I’d suggest measuring/working from the point at the bottom of the trim where it meets the centre trim (that has the window switch mounted)

The cup holder mounting points are there on all models under the trim.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Those cup holders look good, and an engineering marvel to watch as they fold out, but are not fit for purpose, and useless.
Don't waste your time and money, stick to ones near the armrest.