Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom Boot Install

Bubbaj247

VTR247
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ACCLAIM II
I was going to deck out my boot, but i got a kid, and need the space for the flaming pram and how do ya suppose to get to ya spare wheel, espically like me when ya do burnouts?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
my spare wheel is easy as to grab.. its only 20mm higher then the floor to begin with.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
its just trying to manuvre it out is hard enough in my car without a full baffle board in there so i figgure its an easy option

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
VR_Project said:
i would show you my mates install if i had any pics, but sadly i dont...

but 4 12' subs in a custom wall, false floor, perspex so you can see the gigantic amp just under the false floor, side wall (battery behind it), and a custom "a perfect circle" perspex with neon behind it. all in all his stereo and install cost about $7000, lots of money, but looks SHMICK!!!!
Pioneer subs by any chance ?

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
ive made the box and its a lil dificult to get my spare out but it is possible its not like ill be taking it out all the time but yer im happy with it

Deftone

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS II Acclaim
Some nice boot installs there,

For those of you with fake floors what have u done in terms of cooling for your amps?

Girl Torque

VL Calais 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais.. etc
2 computer fans one either side of the amp, one on the top left facing the amp and the other on the lower right. THey are stepped slightly into the false floor and back far enough so you cannot see then in the perspex :)

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
im interested in doing something but i dont have any money left at the moment, but does any1 no wot i could do coz i have a swag chucked up behind the back seat, i was thinking maybe chuck them in a false floor but would that take up heaps of room? 2 12" subs by the way with 2 amps

or else its chuck the subs in behind the seat and have the swag sitting loose, any ideas much appreciated