Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom Boot Pic's

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
na i was thinkin hybrid but i can only use them on this car

we will see im getting customs for xmas from the mrs :D

btw plates dont rattle boot lid does to much air being dispursed i can pull the catch down any further its hard enough to close now so any ideas? weigh it down with some nice heavy sounddeadening sheets possibly or get a new boot seal so it seals it tight? its the only "rattle" i have and its not even a rattle the air from the port is pushing the lid up and down.

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
brohawk said:
na i was thinkin hybrid but i can only use them on this car

we will see im getting customs for xmas from the mrs :D

btw plates dont rattle boot lid does to much air being dispursed i can pull the catch down any further its hard enough to close now so any ideas? weigh it down with some nice heavy sounddeadening sheets possibly or get a new boot seal so it seals it tight? its the only "rattle" i have and its not even a rattle the air from the port is pushing the lid up and down.
other than new seal and catch as they both wear out you can pull rubber of and put a 1/4 inch rope in the opening of the ruber then put back on that will help seal and stop your rattle

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
ill try a new rubber the 1 i have is 25yrs old so i think it needs an upgrade. ill probs get one 2moro wen i get my bonnet cable. cheers hinter, ill keep an eye out for your car in the mag to :D

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
my lid still rattles even with a dirty heavy fibreglass wing on it. weight wont stop it alone...

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
well here my boot i did today, not much of a custom setup untill i get some prices but i couldnt wait untill then so i did a temp one untill i get one lol.

Last edited: