Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] custom built statesman ute

SNAFFLER

Reaction score
ITEM: custom built ute (1 of 1)

PRICE: 15k

YEAR: 1991

SERIES: one of a kind

BADGE: caprice

ENGINE: 304 V8

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: white

EXTERIOR CONDITION: excellent condition

INTERIOR CONDITION: VGC

WHEELS: vt clubsport

TYRE CONDITION: 70-80%

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 235x40x18

ODOMETER: new dash fitted/custom built car

SERVICE HISTORY: owned by mechanic

REGO OF CAR: victoria

REGO TILL: no rego

PLATES INCLUDED: yes

RWC: not supplied

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pickup

PAYMENT OPTIONS: pay on pickup

CONTACT DETAILS: 0417522192

PICTURES: yes
..............................................................................................................

guys im putting my ute up for sale..

its a one of one which was built by Hammond conversions in nsw (they make limos and hursts & one ton utes)
it is fully engineered and was registered in both nsw and victoria and i have all documents for the vehicle.
i have over 34k in this ute and it is fully loaded with all statesman options as well as viper remote start alarm,
has 304 with auto trans with trans cooler fitted, rebuilt 3 piece tail shaft and later vs LSD differential, sports single exhaust, 18" VT club
sport wheels, VT brake up grade on front with rebuilt front suspension and adjustable hats, many parts like injectors, alternator
radiator and shroud, air box, throttle body, fuel tank etc were all changed for later vs parts, has hard lid, inner liner, bike tie
down points made, tow bar and air lift shocks, has brand new caprice front bar and paint thats never seen the road and ive
added the caprice chrome to the bar.. theirs a ton more but to much to mention.. this is a extremely comfortable ute to drive
and sit in, the front is full length with seats far back and rear is full length as u can see in pics with even more leg room than the front
and super comfy to sit in the back.

this ute has sat in my shed the past 10 years un used & has been kept started now and then, so tyres will either need rotating or replacement
if flat spots dont wear out which last time they did.. i stopped paying the rego in the end as i never used this ute and it was a waist on money as you know.
the ute gets a lot of attention so if thats not your thing expect it to happen as ive even had people wanting to use the ute for weddings (which i said no)

im asking 15k for the ute which is firm as it owes me 34k.. the shell alone was 15k to make and thats unpainted..
theirs no problems with parts as you can use everything from a commodore if anything ever happened.. their all genuine commodore doors and panels etc..

r4NNoVLl.jpg

cBuT37Rl.jpg

CE9tzRxl.jpg

gQWWwpil.jpg

sPi9Wygl.jpg

UKsOw4ul.jpg

s3qSX69l.jpg

9Ru9HPGl.jpg

dUSA8qGl.jpg

r4iXpwMl.jpg