Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom grills?

Mase1990

VY Storm 03
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm 03
Is there anywhere to get a grill (preferably without a badge) to fit a vy commodore s-pack?
Maybe like a chrome one or something?

alex's vyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss seires 2 ute
im in the same boat mate. i want a crome grill to and i really dont want to put on a **** chev badge... if ya find any info hit us up.

yew

MagiTEK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII S
Have you tried ebay. a quick search for vy chrome and there is a couple on the first page.

Mase1990

VY Storm 03
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm 03
Have you tried ebay. a quick search for vy chrome and there is a couple on the first page.

Hey, yeh man i saw them. They all pretty much have like a spot for a badge though. What im really after is like one with no badge at all. I dont know if they even exist.

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
chev = gay

Brados

Reaction score
North Adelaide,SA (uni) / Mildura, VIC (home)
Members Ride
VY Commodore Ute
Love to see some pictures of some VY's with the chrome grills seen on ebay if anyone has one, as im considering one myself but cant decided if it would look good or just tacky.

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I reckon a chev grill with the top and bottom of the bowtie cut off so its just a chrome bar the whole way across. I dunno, it may look **** LOL, someone try it.

W45H1NGT0N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
well if you really wanted you could take it to a machinist, tell him wut u want and get it either CNC'd out of a block of aluminium or lasercut out of aluminium plate. Or which ever material you wanna use, if you find someone who knows how to use a CNC machine properly and really well, then the possibilities are ENDLESS.

But yeh good luck with the ideas guys, im really looking forward to someone doing this.

:thumbsup: