Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom/HSV tonneau covers where can i get them??

Sue

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VZ maloo ute
Where can I get an HSV VZ Maloo Ute soft tonneau cover from please. I live in WA

Tweetbix

Reaction score
Members Ride
Evo VI
The R8 Models of the Maloo from the VU to VZ came with the Hard Cover as standard, the standard Maloo (non R8) came with the soft tonneau as standard and the Hard Cover as an option.
All Models of the VE (Series 1 - 3) have come with the hard cover as standard, only the GXP as far as i can find had the soft as standard and the hard as an option.

However at the moment HSV is selling 2 types of maloo like they did with the VU to VZ, the standard model and the R8.
The hard/soft tonneau standard/options are the same as the VU to VZ currently, where the standard VE Maloo has the soft cover as standard, hard cover optional, and the R8 has the hard cover standard.

Look for the standard maloo soft tonneau, they do not have the extended sailplane that the R8 model has, because they seem to use the SS sailplane.

madmartin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Maloo, VY Berlina V8 wagon
apologies for the thread dig, anybody have an idea where i can source a VU maloo tonneau cover?

I'm wondering if i purchase a standard VU one and have it modified by a canvas outfit?

Not even sure how they work on these things, having just moved up from my VS ute

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Just take your one to a screen printer...