Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom Made P Plates Idea - Feedback

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Smit, I say its not a bad idea.

and as for people whinging about the cops etc... The cops in the area of where Smit lives are very hard on all drivers not just P platers. So if Smit has not had any problems with them i say good idea.

kingky07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS SER II
good ideah but all depends if people are willing to $20 worth on the front/rear of their cars and not be there when they get back!
good to see the cops didn't pin you for it!
good luck

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
* bangs head on key board* why would you bother?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
There a good idea and i like them , but i dunno if the coppers will like them . also the price is a little bit to high...

dunno85

life's a garden dig it
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss 6L 6speed
id buy a set with little holden logos on the inside where the alpine logo is would look pritty sweet i recon..

digger747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
hey mate i think there mad i would get some but not quiet sure about the $20 mark hmmm i could probley get neally 30sets for $20 at a sign writters place i know but they look good and its a good idea ay

good luck with them anyway

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6
geeeze 20 bucks for p plates...id rather go to cheap as chips n buy em for 2 bucks then get sum custom thing that cud make sum poor kid lose his 3 points...

sif you'd buy plates all together. easiest thing on a car to nick.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Smit, I say its not a bad idea.

and as for people whinging about the cops etc... The cops in the area of where Smit lives are very hard on all drivers not just P platers. So if Smit has not had any problems with them i say good idea.
Hate to put a bullet throught your theory, but i will. A sergeant down that way pulled me over when i was driving around in circles in a small carpark slowly (he probably thought i was sizing it up for a burnout). Pulls me over at around 11PM at night. Sees a car full of teenagers, me on my P's and no P plate in the rear. Went to charge me with no P plates, but let me off just saying he didn't want to see me again that night. Seriously, the cops over that way are not nearly as hard as some of the other cops around. Esepcially for a sergeant!

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
its a good isea. im seeing the cops today about a missing person so ill ask then..