Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom Made P Plates Idea - Feedback

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
tough crowd.
i like the idea.
mayb if it was in a light grey or something so it kinda looks the white but u can still see it up close. :)

stickym

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Sl wagon and vr executive t5
bit off topic

hey guys i no this is a bit off topic but i just want to no if anyone has had a problem with the magnetic type p plates apart from the continually falling off . i had a magnetic p plate on my car for just over week and wen i took it off all the paint under it has been f^&*ed . like the paint has gone all whiteish. the same as wen the paint fades etc has anyone else had this .. . . . . and i run 4 p plate on my car . 20 on the front an back 1 either side of the windscreen as the coppers allways harrass me about them and ive already lost 2 points for incorrectly displayed p plates

swiftymcfeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais Turbo
Why advertise your a p plater? Everyone hates us lol, try be as subtle as possible >.<

vpcalais6

F#%ING [P] PLATER
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
V6 manual vp Calais
Why advertise your a p plater? Everyone hates us lol, try be as subtle as possible >.<

1282902584.jpg

I like to advertise people hate me

gothofic

Reaction score
Members Ride
HOTHOUSE 2003 S1 VY S AUTO
I like the concept, I also think its kinda better to have the solid red background.

AndyVKSSA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR caprice 5ltr, VK group 3 rep 5ltr
why the hell would ya even bother? cars behind ya r only guna see it as a faded P plate.. and i dont know about the rest of ya but i dont walk thru car parks stopping to inspect P plates.. so why blow 15-20 bux for sumthin most people aint even guna notice..