Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom Number Plates

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Cool plates, references old and new. Mine are a bit boring, DGP71, just initials and birth year but I figure the cops will leave me alone coz I'm getting on a bit :).

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
View attachment 191208 Hey everyone, new this forum although I've been reading everyone's posts for sometime, and I'm loving it. Ordered a MY17 SSVR in SOAG a few weeks back and have been told I'll have to wait 4 months, which is all good. Problem is I have heaps of time to think of what else I can do to the car. One option was number plates. So I jumped on VicRoads website and couldn't believe that SSV•3O4 was available. Got them yesterday. What are everyone's thoughts and what have you guys got. Cheers and keep up the awesome posts
Hi guys, Im getting a director so it's, DIR - 005 for mine, black and white plates ona black director

EXTNCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA [EXTNCT] and 1987 VL Calais 5.0 [NOT03L]
I did see a SSVR the other day with 'Extnct' rego plates.

There she is:

IMG_4602.JPG

hiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
statesman vs series 3
Were those plates expensive, personalised plate mob in qld wanted nearly 3grand for something similar for my statesman.

Poor old Dad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V
I always thought personalised plates were a bit of a tug but for a few years my kids (unknown to me) had been checking on my intials + 000.

Just before last xmas they became available so they bought them for me.

TBH I'm a bit chuffed about it.

Just call me "Tugger" :)

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Were those plates expensive, personalised plate mob in qld wanted nearly 3grand for something similar for my statesman.
I've just ordered the $469 QLD plates with '2 VFV 8'. Obviously the VFV8 is what I was after but I still had a choice for the first digit - chose the '2' to signify series 2 (I noticed the '1' was taken so maybe someone has the series 1 version; either that or they are advertising IVF, which is what it looks like on screen, haha)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I always thought personalised plates were a bit of a tug but for a few years my kids (unknown to me) had been checking on my intials + 000.

Just before last xmas they became available so they bought them for me.

TBH I'm a bit chuffed about it.

Just call me "Tugger" :)

So Tugger,

Your plates are POD-000 ? Seems a bit ricer to me. :p