Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom seat pictures?

age1314

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Sv6 Thunder Ute
Just wondering if anyone has pictures of there leather seats , just to get an idea before i start to change mine. I wanted to check the colour patterns, and stitching you can get before i go ahead.

valakis_vx

The Juggernaught Bitch!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 M6
wow, he does a great job....mabey some of kevins cash will come in handy....

GLITRES

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8 6 litre
hey guys...
I asked him how much it would cost to do my VY the same as in the first few photos, seat, doors, around the roof, and near the center console. just under 2k all installed so well worth it in my opinion. once i sell my bike and a few other ends are tidied up then i'm getting mine done

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
He quoted me about 1250 for a new set of front seats for the VT. I was stoked. yes thanks KRUDDy the clown.

lumina01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SSV UTE

He quoted me about 1250 for a new set of front seats for the VT. I was stoked. yes thanks KRUDDy the clown.

1250 for just the front seats?
jesus just get real leather.

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
There is also another company that does them. A bit cheaper too.

LEATHER SEAT COVER HOLDEN VL,VN,VP,VR,VS,VT,VX,VY,VZ,VE - eBay Seats, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 31-Mar-09 23:39:28 AEDST)

From the email they sent me:

Dear .......,

Hi,

yes we absolutely can make the custom cover for your car, you can choose any colours that you like,and we can guarantee that the cover will be 100% perfect solid fit&tight like factory seats.

The Price for :
1) Complete Front&Rear Seats Including all The Headrests in 1 Single Tone Colour = $600
2) Combination 2 Tones Colour / Combination Perforated Material Extra = $50 for all front and rear seats
3) Wrinkle Style Extra = $50 for all front and rear seats
4) Holden Logo Embossing = $50 for front and rear seats (4pcs)
5) Centre Console Armrest (Between 2 Front Seats) = $50. It comes with nice double stitching as well.
6) Manual Gear Stick Boot (It Comes With Double Stitching As Well) = $50
7) Handbrake Boot (It Comes With Double Stitching As Well) = $50
8) Extra material to retrim your rear parcel shelf located behind the rear windscreen (Where the rear speakers are) = Extra $50. It can be done in matching colour with the seats.

There are 2 options for door trim panels insert, please let us know which option that you want(The door trim also can be embossed with Holden Logo with Extra $50 for all 4 doors):
1) Extra Precut Material (Just Plug&Play)For Door Trim Panels Insert to cover 4 top panels = $100 (All come with Double Stitching)
2) Extra Precut Material (Just Plug&Play)For Door Trim Panels Insert to cover top and bottom panels(8 pcs) = $150 (All come with Double Stitching)

They are premade/precut to size and designed specifically for your car. They can be done in matching colour with the seats and They also come with nice double stitching as well.

P.S. There is 2.5% PayPal Service Charge Fee on top of the total amount that will be charged by PayPal if you are going to pay through PayPal (Credit Card).
All our products are designed for Fully DiY, so
basically you will be able to do it by yourself, no
need any professional installer or special tools at all so you can save
your $$$, everything related with the installation
will be provided.
(Just Plug&Play Slip Over On Top Of Your Existing Cloth Which Is Very Easy To Be Installed And Our Cover Will Protect Your Original Existing Cover As A Result You Are Still Able To Keep The originallity Of Your Upholstery All The Time And Your Original Cover Will Look 100% Brand New Forever)
(When you get bored with the colour in the future, and you wanna change the colour, the covers can be removed easily and your original covers will still look perfect)

Warning : You are not able to ripp the original cover off
otherwise you will ruin everything including the seats
and the entire foams as the original fabrics were
glued down straight onto the foams and it can NOT be
removed.

Our seat cover is specifically designed for a make &
model of car and all of them always come with nice
Double Stitching.

It is not a case of "One Size Fits All".

Each our seat cover is "Tailor Custom Hand Made" to
suit only the car it is designed for and it's fully
retrim upholstery but it's easy to be installed like
normal seat cover.

We can guarantee it will be 100% Perfect Solid Fit & 100% Perfect Tight Like Factory Seats.

P.S. We are using the best semi leather in market which is fully laminated by thick foam underneath with proper thick double
stitching here(stitched by special double stitching
sewing machine) which is same as standard factory
seats that comes with leather package NOT thin double
stitching that usually other trimmers do.

Thank You Very Much
Ultimate Auto Trim
ABN : 100593235
Phone : 0413404472 / 0433113911

Last edited: