Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom tune on a supercharged vp in melb

frdhtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Calais charged v6
Hey all im in need of a tune for my supercharged vp v6 with a standard delco but I am trying to avoid the 1250-1350 cost as I don't get how they can charge so much without a dyno. Somone in melb thanks.

wogstyler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim sc L67
mate you not going to a tune done for anythin under that. My mafless tune was $1500. And I pretty sure a maf tune is around the $1200. If you serious about a tune and give Scotty a call Chipcontrol - Dynamic Performance Tuning but expect it to be around the $1500 mark. Scotty is very gd at wat he does and you wont be disapointed with the quality of the tune

frdhtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Calais charged v6
Yeh fair enough always good to ask a second opinion, I wasn't trying to be a cheap skate I wasn't actually sure if that was a good price as this is the first time I have enquired about tuning, I've so far priced up electronic automotive in epping they are asking 1250 and Scott at chip control is asking 1350 has anyone dealt with either of them is one better than the other? Cheers

wogstyler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim sc L67
Yeah i have dealt with Scott and he got my supercharged v6 running sweet :) Wen i get around to my next step which is a cam ill be getting him to do it again. He easy to talk to and I found him to be a gd bloke.

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
Errol @ EFI dynamics in lillydale (Welcome to EFI Dynamics) does Kalmaker with dyno etc - give him a buzz.

You'll need bigger injectors and a 2 bar MAP sensor (unless it's being tuned dodge-spec :p)

"greenfoam" on this forum or "delcowizzid" might be able to help you out for a significantly smaller price, if you're happy to work with mad scientists ;)

frdhtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Calais charged v6
Thanks I'll give the Lillydale place a call, I have a 2 bar mapp sensor and 36lbs injectors they big enough for 9-10psi? Cheers

frdhtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Calais charged v6
Hey thanks mate I contacted Errol in lilydale he quoted 850 with a dyno, that's a fair price I'll proberly go to him, thanks for the help.

freax

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 Rodeo
what supercharger are you running??

Roidz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR MANUAL S-PAC
Hey mate, I'm thinking of charging my vp v6 manual just wondering what setup you are running gear wise?
Cheers! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk