Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
thanks every body for your comments, as too more pics click the link below the 3rd image its a slide show of the car i didnt want to flood the page

still got to paint inside the engine bay but only going to do so if i convert it, lota people say it looked nicer with the 22's but yeah it did but it didnt drive as nice

as to being attracted to cops cause the p plates well ive been pulled up once after 8,000 k's in town & was raved onto for like 20mins bout this & that then i got to drive away, got pulled into a RBT stop thats bout it so far so good :) they all look at it tho lol

HSV badge hmmm at least i didnt put a chev badge on it :)

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Sweet ride. That paint is the sh$t did you paint the roof and bonnet too or is it just vinyl rap

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
hi its all paint! the roof, rear tailgate above the chrome garnish is done, Bonnet & hsv bonnet garnish are all matte black the green is like a pearl green pretty much the same as lamborghini green MY HOLDEN GALLARDO :)

Lime_Green_Lamborghini_Gallard.jpg

ill get some better pics when can,front bar needs to be repainted & im thinking to do the centre part matte black like it comes on the hsv models

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
deffo love the green an black mate! id do the front bit black on the front bar aswell would set it right off

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
certainly different, reminded me of the pine/lime splice colour ;)

i love those ice creams :)

as for the car currently upgrading the exhaust have the rear mufflers now in stainless just need to order the middle section in, OTR on its way & plan to get it returned once i fit the middle exhaust section & OTR, similar cars have done around 185 RWKW but thats with the 3.6l sidi engine mines only the 3L so will see how it goes WISH US LUCK!!!

Smiddy_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Mint.. more pics mate?

yeah i'd love to see some direct side shots and front and rear direct shots.

Looks amazing mate. i'd hate to think how many cops down in vic would pull you over. I get pulled over enough in my calais with quad pipes just to check if its a 6 or an 8 lol

ybhve4

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais Sportwagon
Looks good mate. what height springs you running?